Part 9- Fun Night 2/2

*Ty's P.O.V.*

Sky leaned in. Then with a sudden force he kissed me. I started kissing back. We were all over each other. Then it hit me 'We r in a public area'. I pulled away. Sky then gave me a confused look.

"What's wrong baby? weren't u have fun?" He grinned and grabbed me and brought me closer. Then he squeezed my ass. I blushed insanely. Then I tried to pull away to tell him later at home but when I pulled away he looked at me sad with tears in his eyes. 'He has to be drunk' I thought to myself.

"Do you not love me Ty? Is there someone else??" Sky asked

"No baby I love you but we are in a restaurant" I told him pointing around

"Then leeeezzz gooo hommee" said drunk Mitch

"Ok" I said, " at least your still in your right mind Jerome"

" I know." Jerome said holding his hand around Mitch as they walked to the car.

(TIME SKIP TO HOUSE)

I carried Sky to our bed room and put him on the bed. Then Sky got up and kissed me. He pulled me into the bed with force. I was stunned and blushed. He kissed me again then got on top of me. I put my arms around his body pulling us closer to each other. He licked my lips. I let him in and he explored every place in my mouth. Then I returned the favor. He tugged at my shirt. I slowly pulled it off. He did hesitate and pull his own off too. He found my sweet spot almost instantly. He softly bit it. "Ohh Sky..." I moaned
He stopped for air then started kissing down my chest then reached my pants. He looked up at my with his beautiful brown eyes and I let him take them off. Then I took off his. "Are you ready?" he asked me. I was nervous and shy. I wasn't ready. But I couldn't deny him.
"Yes baby." I told him. With his mouth he pulled them off. Then at that moment he dropped them Mitch and Jerome ran inside yelling they were Both stripped naked. Sky hid under the covers. I got up put on my boxers and got them settled down and out. When I came back Sky was fast asleep.
I snuggled up next to him and said "I love you" then kissed him and went to bed.

*Jerome's P.O.V.*

Me and Mitch went to the spare bedroom. Mitch said ," Hey you should drink some more." He tossed me a bottle of beer.

" I don't knooo..." I said

"PLEASEEEE forr meeee?" he begged

"Ok fine for you." I drank and drank. A little bit later I looked t how much I drank. There were 1 and a half empty bottles on the floor. It felt good. Mitch jumped onto me and kissed me then said , " Let's get comfy." that pretty much meant stripping to nothing. and that's what we did. We got in the bed and drank even more. I kinda blackout then remembered Mitch saying ," hey jump on my back let's go surprise Skylox" Then I jumped on him we went off and saw Sky on Top Ty and we yelled 'Skylox' after that I fell asleep.