Part 12- Finding Mitch 2/3

*Ty's P.O.V.*

I woke up and looked around. I saw sky he was hugging me tight. Our legs entwined. I kissed him on the lips then he woke up and kissed back. His hand brushed over my member. I blushed and came closer and sat up. He sat up on top of me and wrapped his legs around me. He pushed me onto the bed and started kissing me. I kissed back and pulled my arms around him and brought us closer together. I licked his lips begging to enter. He didn't let me. Then he licked my lips. I didn't let him. We had a battle for dominance. He finally won and explored my mouth for a few minutes. He kissed down my chest not missing a spot. He went down to my boxers then back up.
"You tease." I spat at him. He grinned then we heard the door slam. I stood up and went to the window and saw Jerome he was running into the forest that's nearby.

"Sky!! Get up! We need to get Jerome!" I shouted throwing clothes at him.

"Wa- what happened??" He asked dressing.

"He ran into the forest quick!" I was dressed now and so was sky. We ran out the door into the forest. I stopped and starred at the ground.

"What's wrong Ty?" Sky asked.

"Look. There's blood on the ground. Do u think Jerome.....cut?" I asked worried.

"I...I don't know he could have. After I went to sleep with you. Lets follow it." Sky said. We followed for 5 minutes. then we saw a door but it was in a tree.
I walked up and opened it.

"Well the blood stops at the entrance. Lets go in." I said. Sky grabbed my armed and pulled me back.

"I want to say whatever happens in there I want to say I love you forever and ever." Sky said

"I love you too. Forever and Ever." I kissed him and grabbed his hand. We walked in hands together. It was an elevator we went down. Finally it stopped and the door opened.

*Jerome's P.O.V.*

I woke up I was laying down on the couch.

"I hate this. I miss Mitch. It my fault. I'm stupid." I said under my breath.

'I should have been there for him and not been drinking. I HATE MYSELF. WHAT IF MITCH IS DEAD?!?!....noo please god.' I thought to myself. I got up tears streaming down my face. I went to the bathroom I grabbed the razor. I pushed it against my skin and made a deep long cut. It started bleeding bad. I covered it with my hand and sat there. 'My dream...what if it was a sign. I need to find him. Mitch I'm coming' I thought. Then said, "I'm coming for you Mitch." I ran out of the bathroom and slammed the front door. I saw the forest I ran into it. I let go of my cut. Blood spilling on the ground. I ran looking for Mitch. After a while I found a door. Just like the one in my dream. I ran in not hesitating. Then went down. It opened. A dark room. No windows. I heard a familiar laughter.

"Who's there?" I asked. No reply.

"Mitch? U here??" I asked worried.

"...Jerome..." Mitch said

"MITCH WHERE ARE YOU?" I screamed. A light flicked on. Ahead of me was my baby ,Mitch,. His legs were cuffed to a pole. I ran to him and hugged him.

"I thought you were dead..." I said

"No. But now we both are." He said

"What do you mean??" I asked

"This was a trap. To capture you. He already has me. I think he's gonna get all TC." he told me.

"Who is 'he' Mitch?" I asked

"Me." We turned around and saw a man in a coat. The hood was on so you could tell. Yet his voice was so familiar.
I stood up.

"Who are you??" I said. Another figure appeared. Looked like MITCH?!?!
"WTF?!" I yelled. At that moment the other Mitch grabbed me and handcuffed my legs to the pole and my hands. It was too strong. I couldn't fight back.

"I'm sorry Mitch." I said

"It's ok biggums" Mitch pecked my cheek. The other Mitch walked away. This hooded man still standing in front of us.

"So you want to know who I am? Hmmmm..." He said, "Alright but you'll regret knowing." He pulled off his coat and stepped into the light.

"My gawd....." Said Mitch

"Seto..."

(A/N OHHHHH SHITTTT ITS SETO!!!!! Who did you think it was??? Write it in the comments! Don't forget to leave a vote if y'all liked it! Keeps me motivated! WOOHOO. baiiiiiii)