Chapter One: The First Time

Well, hello there! Its been three days of school, and im already pissed. We are given are year project! Now I have to work on it for the whole year. Jesus! Well, lets get this damn thing over with. So, im Sadie Marlin, eleven years old, and im in fifth grade. And, lemme tell you, my teacher rocks! Usually everyone who writes a diary, says there teacher should be dying. Not me! I love my teacher, he is a swag guy. His name is Mr. Patrick, plus that. Spongebob? Hello, its my favorite show! Anywho, lets get on of what happened today.

    Well, I got up easily. I always get up easily, for some reason. Then im tired when I get to school. The human mind is weird, ever thought about that? Im getting off track. I went downstairs in my pajamas, ya know, eating, getting ready an crap. When I was at school, this gross kid named Leo came up to me and said, "Hi.". I know I sound like a total brat for this, but I walked away. Nobody likes him, and if I like him, that means nobody would like me. I was waiting for my friends to get here, and my friends are pretty cool. I have Lunar, my best friend, who is addicted to drawing. Like, a lot! So anyway, more about my friends. I have Gracie, don't mistake her for her name! She is a rough kid, always ready for a fight. I have Brook, what you would call a 'meme god.'. She isn't like me.. but I still love her, as a friend. Ok, im talking about my friends too much! The rest are just Bella, Lauren, Lilac, and Maddie.

     So, at recess today, there is a hot guy named Troy. And, omg, Bella totally loves him! Ok, a quick story, once in second grade, and by the way, second grade was like a huge valentine's day. Everyone was loving everything! And, this other hot guy called Collin, kissed Bella. It was so cute! But some idiot snitch told on them like a little brat. What even!? So anyway, we just learned that Troy and Bella skyped all over the summer! THATS HOT! We ship them, SO HARD! Everyone makes fun of them for it, but its ok. So, at recess, we just ran around Troy and Bella, singing and dancing to a song we made, "Trella, Trella, oh how we ship! Trella, Trella, will love eachother till the end!". We sang it, it was great. But the damn bell rang, and we had to go inside.

     We walked back inside, and we did a boring math lesson. IT WAS SO DAMN HARD! But, since Bella, Lunar, and Lilac are in my class, and at my table, its pretty good. Bella is a huge nerd, so she helped the idiots known as me and Lunar! Bella was explaining to us wall suddenly, Mr. Patrick jumped on our table with his guitar. Mr. Patrick used to be a huge singer! Now he teaches, and he is so awesome! So, he started singing, but the words ran right over my head. I just love the guitar.. so much! I love music, just mostly the sneer drum. As Mr. Patrick finished his song, the bell rang. We all just ran to lunch, screaming for freedom.

     So we got to lunch, and I pulled out my tuna fish sandwich. I just dug into it, not caring how people stared at her. "Hey, Sadie there, you got some tuna in your hair." Lunar let out a snort of amusement. I just let out a huff of embarrassment, picking the tuna out of my hair. As the ticking bell sounded again, it was time to head off. Honestly, I enjoy my fifth grade days. A lot of people dont, but I do. So as me and Lunar walked back to class, we just glanced at Bella. Bella was talking with Troy, both there faces blushing occasionally. They always blushed! It was so cute, seeing Bella in love again. Her last kiss ended up in a mess. "SADIE, LUNAR! BEST IDEA EVER!" I just turned my head towards Brook, her blonde hair waving in the air. "Well, say it then!" I had to reply in a sarcastic comment, its my thing. Being kinda rude, kinda sarcastic, and just a tiny bit sweet. "We should set Troy and Bella... on a date!" Brook blurted out. And just then, I realized, what a great idea! They need eachother! "Omg yes!" Lilac appeared behind them. "Then, its settled. We all skype tonight? Tell Lauren and Maddie." Brook bounded off to her class. This is gonna be epic!

    As I went on Skype, seeing Brook had invited a group chat. She clicked on it, joining the group chat. "What up!" She heard Gracie chirp. "The date. Any ideas?" Brook got right on topic, hearing the slap of her hands slap together. "Say we having a friend get up?" Maddie suggested. "Sure, Maddie. You do that, she trusts you the most." I settled that, I know Bella wouldn't move a muscle if I asked her to come. She doesn't trust me.. well.. lets say she cant see out of one eye so well. Because of me. Anyway, we decided Brook should get Samuel, Troy's best friend and also Brook's, to tell Troy to come. "Well, its decided. Bella will be thanking us now!" Lilac grinned. "Agreed. I hope Collin will be watching!" Lauren let out a chuckle. I just nodded to myself, knowing that this was perfect. "Well, see ya tomorrow!" I clicked out of the tab, and then just tucked myself to bed.

(N/A) Well, hi guys! Sorry if the Skype thing isn't right, I haven't been on Skype yet. XD. I hope you enjoy.. I think i'll be posting tomorrow or on Thursday. Please tell me what I should fix or what you like best, that would be so helpful! So, imma go to bed now. School! See ya tomorrow homies. Sorry if I sound weird XD.