I kissd a girl

CHAPTER 1

One day a boy really wanted to go out with a girl but he didn't have the guts to . Every time a girl went pass he said hello but they all ignored him. His name is Freddie and he goes to big school. He has a baby brother and a mum and dad. When Freddie comes back from school and he always has a sad look every time he does that his mum always goes are you okay hun but then he storms of to his room and stays there till dinner.

CHAPTER 2

A while after Freddie has his dinner and asked dad after dinner can we have a private conversation. So that's what they done after dinner and Freddie was asking him when you were young how did you ask a girl out and the dad gave good information what to do. So the next day he was still shy but at big break he went up to a pretty girl and they talked to one another and talked to the end of break. Every lesson they went to they sat together, so Freddie had a girl in mind.

CHAPTER 3

Two weeks later they decided to go out and they never stopped looking at each other but they weren't concentrating on there work so the girl called Sophie had a private chat with Freddie and they decided to have a think that they should brake up because their grades were going down. Unfortunately they broke and both have broken hearts for the past to days but they got over it. They both found some else and they were both happy they see each other at school have a little chat then they would go to the girlfriend or boyfriend.

They lived happily ever after.