I

Hoseok ran the field chasing the girl in white. "Wait!" He would call out. She'd just turn around and smile with a small giggle.
"Hobie! You can't catch me! I'm too fast!" The girl would giggle and run even faster. He could feel himself laughing and his feet started pushing off the floor. He was running after her.

"Hyung wake up! Jin Hyung said to go eat and get ready for the photoshoot." Said, someone. Hoseok opened his eyes and sat up. The first thing that came into his view was his band member Jimin. Jimin stared at him with wide eyes.

"Jimin! I told you to wake him up! Did you go to sleep?! Where are you?!" Jin yelled walking into a hall with 4 rooms. He walked into the room Hoseok and Jimin were.

"Oh My God! Hoseok! Are you okay?!" Jin ran to touch Hoseok's forehead. "You're burning up! Let's put you down and go make you some soup!" Jimin grabbed a bucket and ran to the bathroom, filling the bucket with cold ice water. He then ran to Hoseok's room and grab a random shirt he found on the floor dipping it into the cold water. He placed the wet shirt on top of Hoseok's forehead.

-----

Jihyun's POV
"Table 4 is ready to order!" My co-worker shouted. I groaned and walked to the table since I was assigned to it.
"Hello! Are you guys ready to order?" I politely asked. The table was a couple that came on a daily basis.
"Yes, can I have the Cucumber Egg Salad and peach tea for the drink." The girl said while I kept nodding like a bobble head people would stick onto cars.
"I would love to have a Sea Soup and that's all." The male said. I nodded.
"Would you his like anything for dessert?" I asked. They both said no and I left.

--Fast Foreward!--

"I'll close up the shop," I said and cleaned the tables.
"Thanks, Jihyun! I'll pay you back!" My boss said to me. I just nodded and continued cleaning. The doorbell then ringed.
"Sorry, we closed a couple minutes ago," I said looking up. It was a group of boys.
"Are you Jihyun?" A short guy asked. I just nodded.
"Can I help you?"
"Yes, you can. Can you please come with us?"
"If you don't mind me asking, why?"
"Our group member Hoseok or known as J-Hope is asking for you." I looked at them confused.
"Who's that?" They all looked surprised.
"You don't know us?!" They all yelled. I shook my head.
"We are BTS!" They all said and bowed. I look at them wide eye.'
"Ahh... You guys are BTS? They said you guys were so cute and sexy. My ass. You guys aren't even all that! My Monsta X and EXO babies are better looking than you."
"Wahh! Hyung she's so rude! Plus I'm cute! I don't know what she's talking about! She isn't even cute herself!" Said another guy pouting like a 5-year-old. I rolled my eyes and continued cleaning.

-------
(A/N How was it? Let's do bthis! Please Like, Comment and Share!)