Love

Jihyun's POV
After dissing them and cleaning I ended up going to there dorm. It was so awkward. I mean. I had just dissed them and they were still there waiting for me.

"Um... So when are we going to get there?" I asked awkwardly.

"Right.." Jin paused. "Now."

I nodded and watched Jungkook? Is that his name? I watched him step out of the van.

We had stopped in front of the building I had been staying at with my father and my younger brother Sanha.

"Um.. Thanks for the ride?" I said walking towards the building. They all look confused.

"What?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" The shorty asked. Jimin. I looked at him confused.

"Um.. Thanks for taking me home." I paused. "Wait.. How do you know where I live?!"

They all then nodded understanding..

"Ahh.. You live here too? We were actually trying to take you to meet our member Hoseok."

Hoseok's POV

I had just woke up and walked to the kitchen to grab a glass of cold water.

"Hyung! Why are you up?! Are you okay?! Are you hungry? Are you tired? Are you in Pain?" Jimin ran to me and asked. I chuckled.

"Ani! I'm okay.."

"Ahh.. Hobie-ah We brought the girl you kept asking for, Ji.. Ji.. Uhh.. What was it again? Jihyun? Yeah Jihyun!" Jin said as the beautiful girl from my dreams came out from behind him. I blushed.

"Um... Hi?" She said. What a beautiful voice she had.

"Hyung! I don't like her." Jungkook complained. "She said we weren't as cute and sexy as exo and monsta x." He rolled his eyes in annoyance.

She laughed and rolled eyes.

"I'm serious though. My babies are so much better than you guys! Like you." She exclaimed and pointed at me. "He looks like a horse." The members laughed. I stood with a poker face.

"And you look like a frog," I said and rolled my eyes in a sassy way. The members laughed again except for Jin.

"Yah! Hobie-ah why are you so rude?" Jin scolded me. I just ignored him walked pass her bumping her shoulders roughly.

Jihyun's POV

I fell onto the floor and tripped on my foot.

"AH!!" I yelled. He turned back a rolled him eyes. He picked me up and walked into his room.

"Rape!" I yelled. The others laughed and walked away.

"Shut Up! Will you?!" He yelled. I fliched and nodded. He walked out of the room and came back with a couple of ice packs.

"What are you doing?" Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"Jin Hyung!" Jin came into the room worried.

"What? What!"

"Hyung you can take care of her." Jin nodded confused.

-------
(This this so cringy.. 😅🤣😂)
Vote-Comment!