Chapter Three: The Date

Eventually you had gotten used to the Spanish customs and had learnt to speak fluently in Antonio’s native language. Most of the times, you spent your hours studying, doing chores, cleaning, cooking and talking to your friends back home. Soon, days turned into weeks, and weeks had turned into months. You and Antonio would usually have a ‘little fun’ when Lovino wasn’t looking but you had definitely made sure that you didn’t get into anything serious unless your body had asked for it. 

 But today was the day that you and Toni would have your first date. He secretly planned to go with you to a night-club once Lovino was asleepthis made you feel a little uncomfortable and you felt like a cheater but.. what the heck.. screw that!! xD 

   “Ready, chica?” the Spaniard asked, holding out an arm. You nodded before taking it and strolling out the door of the house you lived in. “Toni, i’m not really sure we should leave Lovi alone..” You admitted, feeling a little guilty. Spain chuckled. “I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t mind, (Name).” 
You sighed- was he an idiot or what? But you didn’t say anything because deep in your heart, you were willing to ditch the guy, ‘Lovi’ just to go out with Spain and have fun, dancing, singing, socializing and... having a few drinks.. Now that wouldn’t hurt, would it?  

Once you’ve finally reached the Night Club the first thing you and Antonio did was eat.. Then came the dancing, prancing and having a few drinks. Man, you were so drunk that Antonio had to rent out a karaoke room just so you could get away from the public. You breathed heavily as you began to take off your clothes due to the heat that was burning up inside of you. Antonio was peacefully sitting as he began to dose off into a nap before you helped yourself onto his lap. 

  “(Name)?!” He yelped, completely shocked. You grinned mischievously before unbuttoning his top and diving in to kiss his lips. Toni was completely left spellbound yet his heart was craving for more. You could sense the excitement building in the Spaniard’s heart. He giggled as his tongue battled against yours, both fighting for dominance. But usually, being a man with a hell of techniques hiding in his sleeve he easily won. 

* * *

Heya, I know this chapter is short.. (all of them are anyway) but I'm just warning you for the lemon happening in the next chapter, so be prepared..)