All Time Low Song

Dean: I was so bitter 'till you came along. Dean never thought that he could commit to a proper relationship until he met you. He didn't want to drag someone into his life and put them in danger. So when he met you on a hunt, he knew that he wouldn't have to worry about that. And although he knew that you would never give up the hunting lifestyle, he always dreamed of living a normal life with you, he dreamt of the two of you being runaways.

Sam: You keep me safe, you keep me sane, you keep me honest. You were always there to help Sam through anything and everything. Any problem he had, he went to you to try and talk it out. He didn't know what he'd do without you, you were truly his everything. Late at night was when he truly appreciated everything you did for him, and it was on the edge of tonight that he realised just how much he loved you.

Cas: I wanna be your lost boy, your last chance, a better reality. Cas just wanted to keep you safe, no matter the cost. And just like Dean, he always dreamed of taking you away from all the problems and harm that hunting brought. But he knew that were he went, trouble would follow. He was an angel after all. But that didn't destroy his hope of taking you somewhere safer because he knew that one day everything would be better somewhere in neverland.