The Starting Of The Catastrophe

One day.  A King name Prompo and Queen Primpi, They Didn't know that Primpi is already laboring. Primpi cant take the pain. Its almost night the rain started to fall hard. On a stormy night at 11:30pm Primpi successfully gave birth to a healthy twins, a girl and a boy. The boy was named Pompo and the girl named Pimpo Colomo. There's a Soothsayer that says Next year will be the End. But Prompo Colomo and Primpi Colomo Just Laugh at Soothsayer that they think its just a Story. 

Pimp Year (New Year Pimpians Word)

They Feel like shaking and brown ball falling in the sky. PimpQuake! (Earthquake Pimpians Word)  said the Pimpians, Everyone go away from Falling Pibris! (Pimpian Word of Debris) Said King Prompo. Everyone Panic as the King said! said the captain of Pimp Space Travelers (PST) There's a Three Meteor coming in Pearth in 500km said the Crew. Next day PST team had been learned how powerful is the Meteor is. at the Pindian Ocean will be 800 Feet waves attacking in Prace. and the Impact of the 2nd Meteor will be in Prussia with air came to Phina!  also the 1st Meteor is already hit UNP (United States of Pimpatians!                 well this is Drimpi from the National Peather News! (Peather means Weather XD)

King Prompo Off the Pelevision.

King Prompo warn all Pimpians go to the Spaceship coming in Earth and Mars and Jupiter for safety. only 901,004 Pimpians would be only survive from this Crisis. so Pompo and Pimpo would be go in Earth and I wish they would be safe there. "Pimpo my daughter, I give you a Pet. name it Preto he would guide you from everything so is Pompo.