Chapter 12: My Problems

He knew he had to solve each problem one by one. First was his anxiety problem. He went to his therapy to talk about his parent problems. "I don't know it's like i can't get over what happened to them" Said Alex talking to the therapist. "Well It's because you love them very much! But now there in a better place! And instead of worrying about you past, worry about your present." She smiled at him and he smiled back. Alex thanked her and left. He looked at a bunch of kids with parents and smiled. "Emily!" Said Alex knocking on Emily's door. "What Alex." She said with a frown on her face. He leaned in and kissed her. "Well you are not mad anymore i guess" Alex smiled at her and said,"Emily, i want to start a family!" Emily looked at him and frowned,"Alex I..." She got stopped by Alex."Oh cmon imagine us being a family and taking care of our little child and..." Emily now stopped him and said,"Alex..." Alex's smile turned into a serious face."What's the matter." Emily began to tear up."No nothing it's just i'm not ready ok?" Alex knew she was lying. He sighed and left. Emily closed the door and swiped her tears from her face. Clara came out from the room she was staying in and saw Emily with tears in her eyes. "Oh no what happened now?" Clara comforted her. Emily shook her head and said,"Nothing..." Emily went into her room and Clara stared at her confused. Emily laid down On her bed crying. Alex called her but she didn't answer. She then fell asleep and woke up to her phone getting notification. 50 missed calls and 73 messages from Alex. "What the hell..." Said Emily rubbing her head. She got up and went outside. She looked at the beach but the sun was in her eyes so she can barely see anything. She did see a shadow holding up something in its hand. It was a shadow of a person...holding a gun. She got up quickly and got closer. She saw Alex was that shadow holding the gun up to his head. "Alex!" Said Emily, taking the gun away from him and crying. "Let me go Emily...I'm not good enough to be here...everything in this world hates me." Said Alex. "Alex... Don't say that... Of course you are good enough to be in this world...if you never came in to my life i would be a wreck by now" Emily looked at the gun,"I need to you..." Alex took in a deep breathe and said,"I just feel like there is something wrong ya know?" Emily looked down and mumbled,"I can't" Alex looked at her confused and said,"What? You can't what?" Emily began to cry even harder,"Alex...I..." Emily looked at the gun and said crying,"I can't have a baby Ok!" Alex looked at her with his mouth a little bit opened with shock. "Emily I didn't..." He went to grab her hand but she ran away. He chased after her waiting for her to stop but she wouldn't. "Emily please stop!" She started to slow down and finally stopped. Alex stopped a few inches behind her. She put the gun in her stomach and shot it. Emily dropped to the ground. Alex ran up to her crying. He called 911 and holds Emily head. The police finally came with an ambulance and took Emily.

Will Emily survive? Find out more on Chapter 13!