chapter 3

Then I heard someone calling me and whispering help plz!
Don't go there, don't .

Suddenly I woke up it was all a dream I didn't go to the school and I didn't fall into an endless whole.I felt it was a warning.I told my parents about the dream and they said same too.

Next day the school have us a holiday for no reason and this didn't give me a chance to open that door so I did what I dreamt of and went at night to that place and opened that door .Took some steps and opened one of the doors that were there.

What I saw after that wasn't scary at first but what I realized it later was that this is the scariest thing ever.
At first I saw that its a normal biology lab  so i thought that maybe i have been imagining a lot of things that can't be real but then what I saw is that this lab was made for creating diseases and trying it on humans I thought that may be my friends are here but all what was there were different kind of animals , bacteria and imnot sure but I think that there were humans with their faces and bodies changed a little bit I thought that maybe that's not what I'm thinking of because it can't be these things didn't exist, I never heard of it .Everything was normal before I never heard about humans and animals combination and all this things that were in the lab I was so worried and scared from all what I saw.

Then I heard a voice so I hid under the table after that I saw a group of people entering the lab and it seemed that they are the teachers of our school I stayed there because I had no where to go and at the same time I wanted to see what's going on but I was so worried if I got caught I was thinking what if they saw me will they try this things on me, will I die too and my body disappears . Is this what happened to my friends?
How can I make sure ?
Where can I find them?
I was shivering because I was so scared.

The people that entered the lab had a meeting in which they were disucusing what shall they do to spread the disease and where shall they hide the bodies of the sick volunteers?

After I heard that I felt my heart was going to stop .Can it be that my friends are whom they are talking about? Can it be that they took them as volunteers to try the disease on them and see it's effect.

The place was getting to hot I think it's the temperate that this virus work best at that's why they kept the room temperature this way. There meeting lasted longer than I thought and I couldnt tolerate the hot weather.

Like , vote and share it everywhere
Hope you like it.