Homecoming

Jax pulled up into the Teller-Morrow lot unsure of the current situation. Clay had not so much as mentioned Andy since she took off 5 years ago. Apparently he had been keeping track of her...that much was clear. His sister never reached out or made contact with her family or club. His only explanation as to why she was here was that she got into some kind of trouble. She was never one to ask for help.

"Here we go."  Andy said hopping off the bike.  All the men made their way outside to watch the reunion.

Jax watched an angry Gemma storm towards the siblings.

"Hey mom..." Andrea began.

The woman scowled and slapped the blue haired girl across the face.

"Oh shit." Juice laughed making his way from the van to stand next to Chibs.

"You have no idea brother..." Chibs sighed.

"Nice to see you too Mom." Andrea growled.

"5 years! 5 goddamn years and not a word! You have no idea how worried I was...how worried your father was!" She yelled.

"I'm sorry Ma." The blue hair girl shrugged.

Gemma shook her head and looked away. Everyone watched in anticipation. Mama Gemma would set the tone for the rest of the club.

"And what did you do to your hair, you look like a fucking smurf."  Gemma said as finally reached out to embrace her daughter.

The club members began to laugh and whistle. Andrea smiled and melted into her mother's embrace.

"Come on boys it's time to celebrate my baby is home! Hallelujah!" Gemma shouted.

"I'll meet you all in there." Andy said.

"Uh huh you will." Gemma ordered.

Once everyone was in the clubhouse, Andera walked over to her father who was leaning against a railing.

"Hey Daddy."

"Hey baby." The old man said wrapping his child in his arms.

"Did you tell anyone?"

"No." He said

"Good cause me staying, you know that shit can't ever be permanent."

"Yeah, I know baby." He sighed. Andera swore she could hear a hint of regret in his voice. She took a deep breath and followed her dad into the clubhouse.