Chapter One - Piggens

Chapter One!!!!!

Sir Piggens

It's sometimes easy to live like a pig. I remember the super early days, when Minecraftia was finite. Oh those days! But then came the wave of updates -- infinite worlds? Oh dear Notch, why do this to us? Then so much came flooding in to the Pig Paradise -- Sheep, Cows, Chickens -- they stole our food. I was so angry, I ate carrots very grumpily.

Before the recent updates -- 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 -- The life was a bit easier. I like traveling, so I visited my dad, who's an ambassador in the Nether. Impressive position.

He was sitting in a snug house filled with grass and a little Wheat Farm. Whoa. My dad is a farmer now? Cool. He was chatting with a Pigman, an esteemed mob of the Nether. He was undoubtedly a high ranking man -- he was decked out with full Golden armor. He must've been a leader! My dad saw me enter, and he waved his stubby paw. I trotted in, feeling proud.

The Pigman glanced at me, and asked, "This fine Pig is your son?"

My father gave a nod. "Yes, he's an amazing boy."

I beamed with praise. I climbed up onto a chair, and returned the Pigman's handshake gesture.

He bowed to me. "Hello boy. I am Lord Pigrinds, the main Pigman of this Netheric world. I am pleased to meet you."

I smiled at him. "Pleased to meet you too, sir! I go by Piggens, mostly."

My father came over and gave me a hug, but I could see stress and weariness behind his smile. I returned the hug, but looked at him worriedly. He gave me a look which said, wait. You'll see soon. I gave a subtle nod, and turned back to the table.

"The situation's getting worse out here, I'm afraid," Lord Pigrinds said, "The Magmas are getting restless. The Blazes aren't looking too happy either..."

"What more can we do? Shower them with Diamonds and Emeralds?" My father asked, "They need to be happy with what they have."

Pigrinds shook his head with a frown, and said, "I think they're getting together to get the humans out." He said the word with disgust.

My father frowned. "So what are we going to do? Sit here and save our own hides rather than millions of humans lives?"

"Perhaps. But I sometimes agree with them -- Humans are nuisances, and we must be rid of them." Pigrinds mutters to himself.

Dad glared. "Why speak so low of the ones who feed us? Who keep the monsters away? Who let us breed despite their hunger? It is low of us to say these things."

Pigrins sighed. "If you say so sir. But we must do something."

I frowned myself. I heard a thin hissing noise. My eyes widened, and I shouted, "GET UNDER!"

A whistle heightens in pitch, and an explosion fills the room. Dust clouds my vision. I scream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was that for the first chapter? This is my first fiction story, but I hope you guys like it. Comment on what you think! I worked pretty hard on it. Hope you enjoy! Stay tuned for more.