Chapter 1: Blurry Memories

7 years ago...

You only 9 years old. You always come to Freddy Fazbear's pizza you always ask your parents to go there. You always want to see the animatronics you always wants to see freddy and the others...

But one day theres an incident happen theres some children gone missing to the pizzaria so you parents never allowed you to come again in that pizzaria annymore but in you stubbornes(if i spell it right?) when your done with your school you always come to see the animatronice without your parents knowing...

°^° few weeks later °^°

You already know the secret of the animatronics. They tell you that they can turn into human but the question you can only ask is... "will you grow old?" you ask and they said "no" they cant grow up. When you were coming everytime you always caught freddy is staring at you but you didnt bother beacuse he just became you best friend and the others (actually) you always come to thw pizzaria after your school so you can see them...

°^° few months later °^°

You come to the pizzaria again with a sad face...

"whats wrong [Y/N]?" chica ask you...

You couldn't speak properly so you just hug chica and cry...

"[Y/N]? Please tell whats wrong?". She ask ypu with a worried face...

"w-were moving a-away from here...". You said then hug chica tightly

"i-i think we need to t-tell the others...". Chica said was about ot cry...

She lead you to the kitchen were the other are...

"chica?? Why is [Y/N] crying?". Freddy said with a serios face...

"[y/n] why you dont tell them?" chica said trying to smile...

You just nodded...

"were moving away from here away from you guys... I-i dont want to move out away from here i want to stay here to stay with you guys!" you said while you cry...

Everyone stood there frozen while chica and bonnie hug you trying to comfort you...

"but youll come back right?". Freddy ask you while rubbing you soft hair...

"i-i dont know...". You while you hug freddy...

~ time skip ~

Its about 6 am in the morning.. You check the time...

You were just having your last fun time with the animatronics when the clock bell...

"well i guess its for you to go..." freddy said you can say to his face that he doesnt want to leave even the others...

"ill miss you guys i promise if i go back here the first ill do is to visit you...". You said trying to cheer them up

"but...". Chica said when yoi cut her off

"you said you wont grow up right?". You said while you gave the your sweet smile..

"well miss you [y/n]!!!" they said as they ran to you and gave you a last and very sweet hug...

"i think ill be going now!" you said trying to be confident

"well wait for you [y/n]!" freddy said 'ill wait for you... ' he thought to his self...

Like the chapter one?
ADMIT IT!! YOU LIKE IT!

You dont?

Oh man!! Okay ill shut up!

Reader-chan remember when you said that your leaving you face is like this 😟 to this 😢

I feel so sorry for this chapter...

Im like this 😑 to this😯this😣 and this😟 to this 😢😥😰😓