Ch.1 Where it all started

Chapter 1! Comment what you think!

Danielle's POV:

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Ugh! It's Monday. I finally decided to get up and get dressed for school. I showered and put on booty shorts a crop top and some sandals. I decided to skate to school cause I don't like driving. It took me about 10 minutes to get there. Once I got there Hailee was waiting for me by my locker. We grabbed our books and headed to class.

We have most of the same classes so we are always together. After third period we stopped by our lockers to put our books away. Our locker order goes Joe, Kassy, Hailee, Me, and then Wesley. All of us showed up at our lockers at the same time, probably because we all have the same class. "Hey Hailee can I stay at your place again? Dad will be home tonight and I really don't want to be there when he gets there." I nervously ask Hailee while we head to lunch. "Yeah sure, mom wont care, your lucky she loves you more than me." she says with a small laugh. After Hailee ate lunch we went to get our books for our last 4 classes.

Hailee doesn't have 5th or 7th with me though. It was 7th period and I couldn't wait to go home, well Hailee's house. We had cheer at 4 so we wouldn't actually get home till 6. My last class is History. We have to do an essay about some dumb stuff. "Danielle your partner is Wesley." our teacher said and I mentally groaned at the thought of having to actually talk to him. I have a small crush on him but he is still a player and I would never have a chance with him so I don't even try.

When the bell rang I got my books and was walking down the hall to my locker when someone grabbed my arm. "Danielle when do you want to work on the project?" Wesley asked while walking next to me. "Uh call me Danni and I'll do the project and put your name on it don't worry." I said while starting to walk again. "Wait Danni I want to help." he said with a small smile. "Oh um ok then." I said while stopping at my locker. "Should I come to your house tomorrow?" he said while stopping at his locker as well. "Uh yeah, sure." then I realized my dad was gonna be home. "Oh um actually can we work at your house?" I asked. "Uhh yeah sure." he said while closing his locker.

"Hey Danni are we walking to my house or what?" Hailee asked coming to her locker. "Um I brought my board, and can we stop at my place? I have to get my uniform." I said closing my locker. "Yeah that's fine. And aren't you gonna bring your homework?" she said with a small chuckle. "Nah I don't feel like doing it." I said with a giggle. "Oh Danni I need your number." Wes said scratching the back of his neck. "Ok give me your phone." I said while handing him my phone. "You have to put the code in." he said handing me my phone. "The code is 2013." I said. "I'm surprised you told me that." he said while laughing. "It doesn't matter to me." I said giving him his phone and grabbing my board.

We skated to my house and thankfully my dad wasn't home yet. I grabbed my cheer stuff and wrote a note for my dad saying I was staying at Hailee's house tonight. We left again and went to her house to get ready for practice. It only took us 20 minutes then another 15 to get back to school. We are always early to practice so we sit around and watch the football team practice since we practice on the same field. Wesley is number 12. We watched for about 10 minutes then we had to warm up. Cheer lasted about and hour an a half. At the end of practice one of the guys on the football team came up to me and started messing with me.

"Hey what's your number?" he asked while leaning against a post smirking. "A number." I said while putting my stuff in my bag. "Smart ass huh?" he said while chuckling at my response. "Sorry what I meant to say was leave me alone." I said while starting to walk away except he grabbed my wrist. "Let go dude your hurting me!" I practically yelled. "Be quiet!" he said wile putting his finger on my lips signaling for me to be quiet. Then Wes came over to us.

"Aiden let go of her!" he said while pushing him off me. "Calm down Wes I was just asking for her number." he said while smiling and putting his arm around me. That's when I got really pissed and grabbed his wrist and bent it backwards. "I told you to leave me alone." I said with an evil smile on my face. "Ow that hurts let go you Bitch!" he yelled trying to get hand off his wrist. "I suggest you leave her alone Aiden. And don't call her a bitch or else I'll kick your ass! " Wes said while laughing then getting pissed off. "Get it, Got it, Good." I said while letting go of his hand then he walked off holding his wrist. "You didn't have to help me Stromberg." I said while grabbing my bag. "I wanted to." he said while walking next to me.

When I got back to Hailee she grabbed her bag. "Do you guys need a ride?" Wes asked while walking with us. "Uh that's up to you Hailee." I told her while I grabbed my phone out of my bag. "Oh um never mind on that Wes. I have to run to my house." I said while picking up my bag again. "But Danni your dad is home." she said while she looked at me with a worried look on her face. "I just have to grab something." I said looking at my hands and playing with my rings. "I'll give you a ride it's fine." Wes said while starting to walk with us.

He gave us a ride to my house and I stepped out of the car. "We can walk from here, you can go home if you want." I said leaning down so I could see him in the window. "I'll wait it's fine." With that I ran in the house to grab my things for Hailee's house. My dad was pissed and tried to make me stay home but I ran out as fast as I could to the car. When I got in the car I was breathing heavy cause the house is kind of big so it took a long time to get out. "Everything okay?" Hailee asked putting her hand on my shoulder. "He was pissed but oh well." I said leaning my head on the window.

When we got to Hailee's house I told Wes thank you for driving us. We ate dinner and went to bed.

First chapter what do you guys think? Comment ideas for the story, vote, and share with your friends!

I love you!

Peace<3