Ch.4 Oh fuck.

Chapter 4! Comment what you think!

Danielle's POV:

Hailee talked to her mom and I ended up living with her. I have been living with them for about 2 months and it has been great. We always hang out with Wesley and the boys. My life has been great without my father in it. He has only tried to contact me twice. He said he has sobered up and he apologized for taking his anger out on me. Although I believe that he does feel bad about what he did. I don't think I could live with him ever again.

I actually got a job at a small store in the mall. I have to work today after school but Hailee said her and her mom had to talk to me about something so I have to call off. Today was going by very slowly cause it's Friday. Wes asked me if I wanted to hang with him and Keats today but I told him I couldn't. It was finally time to leave school and we were all sitting at our lockers waiting for Hailee. I was putting my books in my locker when some kid on the football team smacked my ass. "What the fuck!" "Oops my hand slipped." the dude said while him and his friends were laughing. "Do you want my fist to slip into your face?!" I practically yelled. "Calm down there Mighty Mouse." he said while laughing again.

Then Wes stepped in. "Leave her lone Ethan." he said with clenched fists and teeth. I though it was kind of cute how protective he was of me. "I'm sorry I didn't know she had to have her boyfriend fight her battles for her." he said crossing his arms. "First of all I'm not her boyfriend. Second of all I am out two seconds away from kicking your ass so leave Danni alone!" he said getting even more pissed off.

"It's ok Wes. Let it go." I said putting my hand on his shoulder and giving him a small smile. Right when he looked at me his fists immediately unclenched. When Hailee got there we walked home so her mom and her can talk to me. "Danni sweety, I loved you living with us. But I'm sorry to tell you that my job was transferred to Washington." I didn't even say anything I just grabbed my phone and ran out the door. I didn't know where I was running to until I was at Wesley's doorstep.

I knocked on the door and said "Uh Hi Mrs. Stromberg is Wesley here?" I said shaking like crazy with tears in my eyes. "Yes he is, What is wrong sweety?" she said letting me in the house. "I would love to tell you but I just really need to talk to Wesley. "Go ahead he is in his room." "Thank you."

Wesley's POV:

I was just about the get in the shower when there was a knock at my door. I opened it and Danni was crying. "What's wrong Danni?" I asked while letting her in my room and shutting the door. "Hailee...her mom...they have to.. move to Washington." she said in between sobbing. "Calm down Danni. Breathe." I told her while I sat next to her on my bed. "I cant go back Wes I cant!" she said while crying even harder. It broke my heart to see her like this. "I wont let that happen Danni. I promise." I said as I held up my pinky finger. "I love you." she said as she hugged me.

After Danni calmed down she decided to head back to Hailee's to sit and talk to her. Meanwhile I had to talk to my mom. "What was wrong with Danni?" she asked with a concerned look on her face. "Do you remember how I told you her father was very abusive so she moved in with Hailee?" "Yes?" "Well Hailee's mom's job got transferred to Washington and Danni is worried cause she doesn't have anywhere to go." I said rubbing my face because I was so worried at this point. "Oh no she can't go back there. Tell her she can stay with us then. " "Really!?" I said practically jumping off the chair and burying my mom in a huge bear hug. "Thank You!"

After I showered I told Danni to come over so I could tell her the news.

WesXD- Danni come over right now!!!!

DanniXD- Okay???

WesXD- Hurry!

DanniXD- Ok I'm on my way

After about 10 minutes she finally got here. "Danni I have the best news ever!" " What is it?" "My mom said you could stay with us!" "What! Really?!" she yelled jumping up and down and then ran and hugged me. Then all of a sudden we both started leaning in. Just as we were about to kiss my mom walked into the room I mentally groaned at the fact that we were this close!. "I take it he told you the news" she said while laughing. "Thank you so much Mrs. S.!" she said and went to hug my mom. "It's the least I could do. You do keep my son out of trouble. We all laughed.

We decided to go get most of Danni's things tonight so she will be partially moved in already. I cant believe I am gonna be living with my best friend that also happens to be the girl I have a major crush on. Its going to be o much fun with Keaton, Drew, Danni, and I all living under the same roof. There was an extra room in the basement that mom let her use. It gets super cold down there so I don't know what she will do. She could come sleep with me but I think people will suspect something.

We are throwing a party this weekend cause mom will be in Washington. It is going to be so much fun. The adventure of living with my best friends begins!

4 chapters in one day! I'm gonna write as much as possible before school starts again. Comment what you think, vote, and share with your friends!

I love you!

Peace<3