not over you

Shannon's POV

This morning when I woke up things were different, it was 10 a.m. and my studio apartment was quiet and had no movement. This was something that I haven't experienced since Camden left me, I haven't felt the stillness of an empty apartment in over 2 years. When Camden left me I stayed and finished college in only one year and after that I decided to move to New York to get a fresh new start. When I moved to New York I made some friends in my apartment building and some at work, but I was pretty lonely it took me over 2 years to get over Camden. I would have some flings every once and a while but it never got move in serious or even key to my apartment serious. When it was finally 10:15 I got up and started to get my bag together, I planned on staying the whole week maybe making up with ally and hanging out with her and Stevie if they weren't fighting. We had to be at the college all day on Wednesday and today was already Tuesday plus some time away from Erin would be nice. Erin and I normally don't see eye to eye but we are still together mostly because I just don't voice my opinion and because I am scared to be alone again. When Camden up and left me it was the worst time of my life and I am afraid to be alone again. I have to stay in New York because I have a really good job and can't lose it but the down side is without Erin I am all alone. I quickly finished packing my back since it was already 10:30, I grabbed my bags and walked outside and grabbed a taxi. When I got in the taxi I pulled out my phone. To send a text to Erin

Hey babe I am in the taxi now I will call you when I land in Cali have a good day at work.

I felt so refreshed to have slept in today since I normally have to get up at about 5:30 and don't normally get to go to sleep until about 11:00. I don't get off until 7:00 and then of course Erin makes me spend time with her before I go back to doing work. Normally by the time I am done it is about 10:30 just enough time to shower and get in bed. Another reason that I have never left Erin is because she wants to be a chief but for now she just working from 8:00-5:00 at a local diner so I bring in all the money. When the taxi finally pulled to the curb side I grabbed out my bags and stepped on the curb the taxi quickly pulled away to pick up someone else. I looked up and the building and took in a deep breath, I had gone on so many trips before leaving wasn't the hard part the hard part is where I was going. I was going to the place where I had so many memories with Camden the place that could potentially bring up unwanted feelings or memories. But I took another breath and walked in, as soon as I got through security it was time to board. I sat down and put my seat belt on, next stop California.

CAMMIES POV

I woke up to the sound of Ryan's alarm, 5:15 a.m. he grumbled and rolled over looked at me. I kissed his lips and then pushed him away.

"get up sleepy head, and get a shower I will go make your breakfast." I said getting out of bed and slipping on one of his t-shirts. I walked out into the kitchen and my phone into the aux and played some james bay. When I finally heard the shower turn off I was putting his food on his plate he walked out sleepy as ever and quietly ate his food. While he was eating I went into our room and packed my bag planning on staying the rest of the week I figured mom could handle the shop. When I had gotten all of my clothes I moved out to the kitchen to get the rest of my little things. Just then Ryan came out in a black suite with a light grey shirt and a black tie around his neck. Every week before a game he has to where a suite and he still can't tie his own tie, he kissed me thankfully and grabbed his pre-packed bag.

"if you want me to take you we need to go" he says walking to the door I silently follow him out and get into his mustang the same type of mustang Shannon drives or I mean drove. The ride to the airport consisted of him listening to his pre-game playlist telling me his ideas about the game and what he is going to do to try and break their defense. When we finally arrived he kissed me on the cheek and helped me get my bags out and then drove off making his way to the stadium. When I walked in it took all my strength but I got on the plane that had once helped me run away from all my problems.

SHANNON'S POV

When I landed I got a quick call off to Erin and then took a cab to my hotel. Hotel indigo room number 412, when I finally put all of my stuff way for the short stay I went and got some ice and came back to get a quick call off to Ally. Before she could answer the phone I hung up, I needed to know what kind of state her and Stevie where in before I tried to contact her. She had tried to contact me but I left Califonia and told her that their relationship was making my life harder and then we haven't talked since. Ally has since cheated on Stevie in which during that time she tried to contact me for advice but I had failed to be there since it was during one of my stupid flings. I decided not to call her and to just go to sleep and see what the week would bring. After falling asleep watching a movie I was woken by my alarm, I quickly shower and got dressed. It said casual but I didn't want to be too casual so I wore jeans and a nice shirt. I then got in a cab and made my way over to the mysterious meeting. When I got there I took a couple breaths and walked in. when I got in there I put my name tag on and walked into the room of people that where all just standing around, I looked around and then my eyes caught her the blonde standing in the corner I couldn't see her face but I already knew that girl all too well.

SORRY FOR SO MANY UPDATES I JUST HAVE IDEAS AND DON'T WANT TO LOSE THEM.ALOS SORRY FOR ANY TYPEO'S