Ch. 1 "The New Girl"

Justin

                I leaned back against the lockers, facing my friends. I stuck my hands in my pockets, licking my lips. We had about 15 minutes 'til the bell rang. This was everyday, same place, same time, same people. I mean, I'm not going to say I hate it because I don't. I like the people I hang out with, it's just the thought of having an adventure sounds nice and they ignore me when the thought of a trip comes out of my mouth.

                "Hey, look." One of my friends, Zac, nodded at the girl walking by. All of our eyes followed the girl, who's head was down. Her eyes watching her feet. She wore a pair of black leggings that had a hole at the knees which were studded around the hole, a black tank, a military jacket that said "I HATE EVERYONE" on the back, and combat boots. She pushed some hair behind her ear.

                "What about her?" I say. I looked at him and back at the girl, who just walked out of the building.         

                "She looks like a deer caught in headlights here." He shook his head. She did not. She was just different. "I don't even know why she came here. This private school is for NORMAL kids." He said loud enough to where she could hear. She paused for a second, but continued walking. I liked that, she had brushed it off.

                "No, she doesn't, man." I surprisingly spoke up. All my friends looked at me. "What?"

                "She obviously doesn't belong here." Vanessa, who had the hugest crush on me, slid her hand down my arm. She had liked me since God knows when, yet she knew I didn't like her back. She kept trying to flirt. "We don't talk to people like that, remember sweetie?" I rolled my eyes. She slightly gasped. "What is your problem today?"

                "Nothing..?" I furrowed my eyebrows, looking at her. "Guys, maybe you should try being nice once in awhile." I shrugged. Do you see what I mean? Jesus. I never knew I could be annoyed so easily. I faced my locker and opened it, getting my books. "Think about it. I gotta go." I walked off and Vanessa grabbed at my hand.

                "Let's walk together."

                "No thanks." I mumbled before taking my hand back. My parents had put me in this private school because apparently I never focused in public school. When I was in public school, I went out a lot. I had, I don't know, a phase where all I did was skateboard and I just went into this wrong group. I started smoking weed and drinking a lot. None of my friends knew about that. They never would. I got into private school around sophomore year? I'm now in my senior year and fucking thankful for it. I'm ready to leave this town and this school.

                I walked into my first class, which was Calculus. I dreaded this class. I slipped into my seat and looked around. The girl that Zac had talked about was sitting next to me. She put her hair behind her ear again, writing in her notebook. Class started and our teacher, Mr. Walter took a look at the girl and put on a fake smile.

                "Class, I would love to introduce our new student, Demi Lovato." He motioned his head towards her. She gave us a tight-lipped smile and looked back down at her notebook. Mr. Walter started teaching. Demi looked back up and bit on her pencil. She paid attention. I looked down at her feet, which were nervously shuffling across the floor. I looked up her legs and she had beautiful legs. Thick thighs. I watched how she tried to get comfortable in her seat. She had a, I have to say it, huge ass. It was a goddamn turn-on. I looked at the perfect arch in her back and she had nice, huge breasts. Then, a flat stomach. I know no one is perfect, but she was. There was a deep line in between her eyebrows. She seemed worried. But her face was flawless.