Ch.2 "The Party"

Demi

                So, I ended up totally changing my mind about that party and guess what? I was so fucking drunk. I had gotten there and literally invaded the cooler of beers. I'm cool, huh? Yeah, no. I'm really not. I was so stupid for doing this, but whatever, I don't care. I was having fun, kind of.

                I saw him before he saw me, but it was that Justin kid. And let me tell you, he was so good looking. He was gorgeous. He was so sexy. Every single time I looked at him, I got this swarm of butterflies in my stomach. I don't want to admit it though. But, he was playing beer pong with his friends and I, then, wished I had friends. Why did I deny Vanessa? Oh yeah, cause she was a huge bitch. Justin saw me holding onto the door frame and I felt myself smile at him. A huge, stupid, sloppy smile.

                "Dude, she's so drunk!" One of his friends, I think his name was Zac, started busting out laughing. I started laughing too. "Do you want to play?" I nodded and Zac came over and held my hand, bringing me over to the table.

                "Beer pong." I looked at the drinks all aligned.

                "Dude, I don't think she needs anymore drinks." Justin looked at me, then at Zac.

                "No, no, I am so good. Sooo good." I put my hand on his shoulders and slid them down his chest. I saw his eyes dilate and I got this really warm feeling in my stomach. "I want to be on your team." I smile and kind of lean against him.

                "Ok." He says right away. I kind of start losing my balance and he slips his arm around my waist to hold me up.

                "It's your turn." Zac tells Justin. Justin grabs the ping pong ball and hands it to me.

                "Shoot for the one in the back, closest to him." Justin whispers into my ear and I bite my lip, my back lying against him for support. I throw the ball and it lands into the one he told me to shoot too. Justin cheers and I realize I made it. My reaction was so slow because I was just so drunk. I cheer after everyone stopped and they laughed at me. Zac drinks the cup and throws the ball back at us, so we can shoot again.

                 I bring Justin to my level and whisper, "Your turn."  My finger barely traces his jaw line, so he only feels it a bit.

                "I'm gonna need some motivation." He smirks at me.

                 "If you make it, I'll give you a kiss." I bite my lip, which I've been doing a lot. He throws the ball and makes it. We kept making it into the cups for a bit, it was now my turn again and I missed the cup. "Nooo!" I stomp my foot on the ground. Justin laughs at me. "It's not funnny." I begin to draw my words out. Zac shoots for our cups and makes one. I pout, but grab the cup of beer and chug it. I heard them cheering. Zac shoots again and makes it. Justin goes to grab the cup, but I get before him and drink it.

                "Demi, you're drunk, stop drinking so much." Justin says.

                "I'm fiiine." I giggled loudly and made a kissing sound at him. "You want to kiss me, don't you?" I bit my lip.

Justin

                Demi was drunk as shit and I didn't expect it from her. She said she wasn't coming, but she did and she went all out. Her words were slurring and her balance was so fucking off. Dude, she was even coming on to me which wasn't bothering me. She was turning me on with her biting her lip all the damn time. Demi giggled and leaned against the table, bringing her arms up as if she was reaching for the sky. Her shirt came up and I saw a sliver of her stomach. I wanted to touch it and kiss her neck. I wanted to touch her all over. She wrapped her arms around my neck and all I could think about was her boobs.

                "I want to kiss you, Justin. I want you to touch me." She whispered in my ear. I felt my dick start to go stiff. I cleared my throat. No. She was drunk. I was not going to take advantage of her.

                "Demi, I'm taking you to your dorm." I said.

                "Nooo."

                "Demi, c'mon."

                "Noooo, Justinnn."

                I picked her up and told the guys I was bringing her back. They nodded and started a new game. I drove back to the campus.

                "Demi, what's your building?"

                "4."

                I nodded and she had cuddled up against my chest, and had fallen asleep. I wanted to ask her which room was hers, but she was completely knocked out. I had to guess. I walked into the building and looked at each door. One door at the end of the hall had no decorations, so I had to guess this was Demi's. I checked her pockets and got her card. I slid into the lock and opened it, when the light went green. I walked into the room and realized that she didn't even have a bed.

                This time I had to wake her up.

                "Demi, Demi, wake up." I shook her gently. She opened her eyes and looked at me. "You don't have a bed."

                "I don't..think I'm going..to have one.." She mumbled, her words still slurring.

                "Why is that?" I set her down on the floor, leaning her against the wall and moved her hair out of her face.

                "Because I have no moooney. I'm broke, Justinnn." She gave me a small, sad smile. "My parentsss hate me..that's why I'm heree." I listened to her talk on about how her parents would beat her and how they would take all the money she would make from working, while she was talking I got her a water that I found in the "Welcome" basket and helped her drink it.

                "You're okay, now." I caressed her cheek with my thumb. "You're okay." I kissed her forehead.

                "Will you stay with me?" Her words made out better now that she drank the water.

                "How about you stay with me? I have a bed." I held her hand.

                "Ok, ok, that sounds good." She nodded and I picked her up, walking back to my car. I didn't say anything else on the way, I didn't know what to say to make her feel better about her parents.