Loss of Hope...

Day #1                                                                                                                                                   August 31st, 2016 

I'm Anthony Kellens I suffer from schizophrenia, Depression and, Anxiety. I know the worst combination of Mental Disorders you can have. As many other who suffer from similar and or the same disorders  mines... not normal as you can say, It's Major and life threatening. You may just say I lost all hope in myself as a teen...as a male...as a person in it self.

I use music and self-harm to get rid or at least calm it from taken control of my body and causing me to never exist as a whole again, Also know as...Suicide I have professional help...but that doesn't even work, So they force me on medication but I don't take it... No need to it never helps and when it does it doesn't stop this from continuing. It only...delays it as you can say. 

I don't have many friends and the ones I do have try to help me with everything and try to keep me... "sane". I did have a "Girlfriend" but she left me for some other dude who wasn't a "Depressed paranoid schizophrenic" like me, her words not mine.

Which this made matters even worst I sunk deeper and deeper into depression and gained that "Fuck Everything" Attitude. Which made more and more people leave my side. Now it's just me and my good friend...almost like a brother Dillon Cunums. He been there for me since the beginning, we grew up together and suffered many things together, Because he actually lived with me. His mom was great friends with my mom until "he" came in and ruined it all! "He" murdered Dillon's mother when they was in a fight one night. Dillon's mother came home from work one night while my mother was out with her Husband. It was only Me, Dillon, His father and his mother. His mother was mad at the fact his father was drunker than a delusion skunk on LSD. She yelled at him he yelled back this went on for about 3 hours until me and Dillon walked downstairs and hid behind the railing.

We watched His father get up and start to beat his mother he kept beating and beating her until he face was covered in blood. She screamed alot, me and Dillon had our Smartphones in our hands ready to call 911...until we saw Dillon's father grab his Glock from the table as his was an ex-military soldier not quite a veteran because he was released on a "medical discharge" so he was skilled in that kind of weaponry. He shoved the gun up to the temple of Dillon's mother and said these exact words, "Shut the fuck up bitch! Before you get the police here!" She screamed louder and louder until he finally....

Pulled the trigger sending blood rocket out the other side of her skull...she collapsed. We have called the police right when he grabbed the gun, they showed up in about 7 minutes and 30 seconds exact. Once he heard the sirens, he dropped her limp corpse and ran out the bad door. We heard series of gun shot her and there along with shouting. 

It eventually died down as his father got farther and farther away. He heard a pounding at the door. Me and Dillon ran down stairs... Tears pouring from his eyes and the police ran in looking at the dead corpse lying on the ground in a puddle of blood. He called paramedic's, even though knowing she was far too gone.

My mother ran in at the same time grabbing me and Dillon hugging us tightly as tears streamed down her face as well, knowing the fact her best friend...no sister was gone, lying dead in front of her... 

So that one tragic part of my life. Seeing a first-degree murder right in front of my eyes. The image of his mother still lingering in my memory as of my thought she was like family. But that's not the worst part even suffered another death recently... It was my own mother... she died of a cancer that I don't even know the name of.

It attacked her immune system causing her body to just wither away and die day by day. I can even remember that tragic day to... but that's for another time...

"Hey, It's me the author. Now if you worried about me, don't this is realistic-fiction hence the name "Teen Fiction" none of this ever happen to me and hopefully it never does this was just a type of Idea that appeared in my head while being depressed. But if you enjoyed this first chapter of the story please do support it and comment if you like. I will make another as soon as I can. I'm very busy because of school and life. So I hope you enjoyed and hopefully I can see you again." - Tyrese Young