chapter 14

Ava: ok I know I haven't updated in a long time but if you read my opinion on sonic couples then you saw what I said already. And if you haven't then I said from now on I'm gonna try to update almost everyday as much a possible. Anyways enough talking let's get back on what happened and I'll make my final announcement in the end.

-''-''--'--''--'--'-''-''-''-''--'--''-''--'--''--'--''--'-''-'-'--''--'--'--''--'--''-''-

~with sonic~

Sonic: *turns around and gasps a little* Eggman???

Eggman: hello hedgehog.

Sonic: what are you doing here egghead?

Eggman: heard what happened on the news.

Sonic: ...oh

Eggman: ya..as much as your vulnerable right now and I can attack now well...uh..I kinda took a liking in amy. So I have come up with a way you could bring her back..

Sonic: wow egghead I didn't know you had a heart. So..you came up with a way right? Well what is it?

Eggman: well you have the chaos emeralds right? Use the emeralds power to bring her back.

Sonic: uh...are you sure about this egghead?

Eggman: ya. For once you're gonna have to trust me hedgehog

Sonic: well........alrighty then.

~with knuckles and blaze~

Knuckles and blaze: *still following the trail of blood*

Suddenly everyone in station square see a bright light coming from the woods.

Knuckles: i know that feeling. That's chaos power!

Blaze: then it must be sonic!

So knuckles and blaze and everyone else in the gang for that matter go to where that light is and see sonic in his super form, eggman, and amy alive.

Everyone except sonic and amy and egghead: EGGMAN??!??

Eggman: hello

The gang: *look at sonic*

Sonic: amy??

Amy: mm....w-where am I?

Sonic: AMY! *hugs amy tight*

Amy: um w-who are you?

  The end..??  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's the end of this book! Now for that final announcement! Don't worry its not the end of the story just yet. This is just book one. I'm making a sequel! YAY! I'll be making that sequel soon don't worry. Anyways that was my final announcement. Anyways thank you all for reading this book. I can't believe this book is almost up to 5k! Thank you all for this I'm soo happy! I really hope you enjoyed this book!

I promise to post a update on my board and on this story on when I have published the sequel!

And I wanna thank you all for 440 followers! And for reading my stories! I hope you enjoy my future stories!

Anyways I know I talk alot so I'll shut up now. Heh. Anyways peace

And if you can or want to plz go to my other 2 accounts and check out the stories I made on there.

Anyways goodbye for now my roses and hedgehogs!