Timmy looked at the ripped sandwich in his hands and felt worried.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his picturesque surroundings. He had always loved wild Boons house with its blushing, broken blood. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel worried.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Kevin Russell. Kevin was a courageous lover with pretty thighs and ample abs.

timmy gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a smart, brave, tea drinker with hairy thighs and handsome abs. His friends saw him as a mutated, mighty monster. Once, he had even revived a dying, disabled person.

But not even a smart person who had once revived a dying, disabled person, was prepared for what Kevin had in store today.

The rain hammered like swimming bears, making timmy concerned.

As timmy stepped outside and Kevin came closer, he could see the wonky glint in his eye.

"I am here because I want some more Facebook friends," Kevin bellowed, in a ruthless tone. He slammed his fist against timmy's chest, with the force of 4252 blue bottles. "I frigging hate you, timmy ."

timmy looked back, even more concerned and still fingering the ripped sandwich. "Kevin, beam me up Scotty," he replied.

They looked at each other with barmy feelings, like two mashed, miniature monkeys talking at a very malicious appocolipse, which had indie music playing in the background and two snotty uncles gyrating to the beat.

Suddenly, Kevin lunged forward and tried to punch timmy in the face. Quickly, timmy grabbed the ripped sandwich and brought it down on Kevin's skull.

Kevin's pretty thighs trembled and his ample abs wobbled. He looked sad, his body raw like a boiling, bright blade.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Kevin Russell was dead.

timmy went back inside and made himself a nice cup of tea.

THE END