Chapter 2: The judge

(Your Pov)

I waked up at 5:00. I got dressed, and took my cape on. I got out of my room, and began to clean the hallway. I was pretty bored. So after cleaning over, and over again. I walked over to Erens cell, maybe he was awake. I got inside the cell, and he looked up. He smiled.

,,Morning Y/N" He said.

,,Morning Eren, i didnt wake you up did i?" i asked.

,,No do not worry" He said.

,,Are you nervous?" I asked.

,,A bit" He answered.

,,Do not worry, you would do fine" I said.

,,How do you know that?" He asked.

,,I have also been judged, so i know it would go" I said.

,,Thanks" He said.

,,You have to understand that i have to do some things, to be sure of victory" I said.

,,I understand" He said.

,,So please do not hate me" I said, with tears in my eyes.

,,Why would i hate you? We share the same fate" He said.

,,What do you mean?" I asked.

,,We are both not fully human, we have to work together" He said.

,,So we can kill all titans" I said.

,,Not kill, slaughter them" Eren said laughing.

,,I must go now, see you later" I said.

,,Bye Y/N" Eren said smiling.

I walked out the cell. I know that no one understands, why i am so friendly towards the titan shifter. But i have to, i know how he is felling. He felt alone, i hope i changed that. I don't want any other creature, to feel alone. But at least he had a good life, before all of this. These wings are a curse and a gift. He will soon understand that he is cursed, but also gifted. It is a gift from heaven. I know that my curse is pretty, but I'm different. I'm just glad i can help humanity, and i came in the scouting region.

We were in the hall now. We waited for it to begin. I was in front of the scouting region, with my dad and Erwin. Eren came in, and he sat on his legs. He looked around. When he saw me, he gave a little smile. My dad saw that and gave Eren a big glare and took his arm around my shoulder, and pushed me to his chest. I just looked at my dad. He was over protective. Eren looked away, and i got out of dads grab. The judge came in, and there were silence. After the little talk. And one of the military police men, pointed there gun at Eren. I ran up to Eren and kicked him over, and over again. Until he was on the ground.

,,It says that in titan form he could take many titans down, before he was tired. But i just took him down. How many of you can say that?" I asked.

,,Y/N i think you had gone a bit to far" One of the military men said. After i kicked Eren again.

,,The best way to learn is pain" I said.

,,I think feelings is in her speech, remember she was here ten years ago" one of the military men said.

,,Why should i have feelings i swore that day that i would kill every titan, i cant see that a titan shifter is any diffrent" I said.

,,Y/N and Levi, can you have Eren under your super vision?" The judge asked.

,,Yes sir" I said.

,,Y/N you do not have, to hide your wings" The judge said.

,,Sorry sir" I said, and took my cape of. Everyone looked at me with big eyes.

,,The scouting regions wings!" everyone said.

,,Y/N L/N, and Levi can you take care of this titan?" He asked.

,,Of course remember titans ignore me, i can easy come up and cut his neck if he is in titan form" I said.

,,Right then i hand Eren Yeagers life to the scouting region, you are all dismissed" The judge said.

I took Eren up from the ground, and walked him over to a room, where we could clean his bruises. Hanji looked at me, and him in wonder. I walked over to the couch, and sat beside Eren. I looked at him with sorry eyes.

,,Im sorry i went a bit to far" i said.

,,It is okey, you did what was necesarry" Eren said.

Hanji just looked at us. It looked like she was going to explode, any minute.

,,Now i have two test subjects" she said.

,,Tch do what you want with Eren, but dont tuch Y/N" Levi said.

,,But she have wings!" She yelled.

,,No" Levi got interubted.

,,It is ok coropral it wouldn't be fair if only Eren, was under Hanjis I don't even know" I said.

,,Tch brat" he just said.

,,Then it is settled I got a new titan and the winged girl, I have been waiting for as test subjects!" Hanji said happily.

,,What do you mean, by the girl you waited for?" Eren asked.

,,Ever since Levi founded out Y/N had wings. I never saw those wings again, or got to touch her!" Hanji said.

,,Why not?" Eren asked

,,Levi founded Y/N, as an infant. He founded her wings, after he took her in. And I was so exited and yeah" she stopped.

,,But you can test me now, I have to keep an eye on Eren, and then I can do it when we are testing its perfect" I said smiling.

,,See your daughter gets it Levi" Hanji said.

,,Shut up shitty gla..." Levi stopped. He remembered that he wouldn't allow Y/N, to hear a bad word.

We walked outside, and got on the horses. But there was one problem. We had lost one horse, so there was one that had no horse. I sighed, and spread my wings.

,,I'm just gonna fly" I said.

,,No your not" Levi said.

,,You can ride with Eren Y/N! And I will not take, no for a no!" Hanji said.

,,Fine" I said.

I got up on the horse, and Eren Sat behind me. He would ride the horse. So he took his arms beside my waist, and took the lead on the horse. This was really awkward. I hope my wings weren't annoying.

We finally got to head quarters. And we got off the horses.