Chapter Two: Welcome to Forks, Washington

Previously on,

Ethan walked over to Benny and his Grandma, grabbing Benny's hand and sighing. "Watch out for Jane please." Ethan asked Evelyn. Evelyn smiled and pulled the boys into a hug. "I promise Ethan. Be careful yourselves OK. Don't hesitate to call me if you guys need help." She said pulling back. Benny smiled slightly. "We will grandma." Benny said and before they knew it they were in the car and driving to meet with the others. They had all decided to go see Ethan's cousins in Forks, Washington to get a new change of scenery. Once together they all started their new adventure. Together.

Third Person P. O. V.

Ethan glanced out the window as they passed the Welcome to Forks Sign. He couldn't believe that he was going to visit Bella. She hadn't been able to come to his graduation because of personal reasons and he hadn't seen her since they were 12. Now she's 18, he would know that she would think something was off because he was only 16 but he had to hope they won't say anything. He knew there was plenty of wildlife here for Rory and Sarah and Erica had choices but he didn't want anyone suspicious.

Benny looked at Ethan before turning his eyes back on the road. He had been friends with Bella and often considered her a sister and he knew Ethan was grieving over leaving his parents. He couldn't wait to see her again but he also had some doubts considering their age. He could only pray that she wouldn't notice. He grabbed Ethan's hand and looked at him. "it's going to be OK. We'll be fine." He said trying to encourage Ethan.

Ethan smiled slightly gripping Benny's hand as they passed by houses and buildings, shops and whatnot. "I know. It's just... I have a bad feeling again B.. Like something bad is going to happen." Ethan said as he tried to clear his head. He didn't know why but he felt guarded. He felt like there was more supernatural species here in Forks.

"I'm sure everything's going to be OK E.." Benny said but he felt it too. He just couldn't shake the feeling off. After about another hour of driving they finally pulled up into the driveway and got out. Ethan looked at the house as they waited for Sarah, Erica, and Rory. Once they got there Ethan told them to stay while he went to knock on the door. Taking a deep breath he knocked on the door and waited as he heard someone from the inside walk down the stairs and walk over to the door and opened it.

"Ethan. What... What are you doing here?" Bella asked shocked as she saw him. She hadn't seen her cousins since her mom and her went to Whitechapel for spring break 6 years ago. He sure had grown. His short dark brown hair was now longer and messy. She never thought he'd grow his hair out that long. He did seem kind of young though but who knows.

"I can't just come visit? Its been 6 years since we saw each other. And besides I brought some friends I'd like you to meet." Ethan said smiling at her. Boy, Bella didn't change one bit. He hair was longer and she seemed.... Happy. Bella smiled and nodded her head. "Of course. Come on." Bella said and pulled him into a hug. Ethan gasped as he was sucked into a vision.

Bella was standing by her truck when suddenly a van slid in ice coming straight towards her. Before it could crush her a guy ran at an unbelievable speed in front of Bella and stopped the car by grabbing it. The guy had gold eyes and looked at Bella before leaving. Flash it changed into Bella and the same guy in the woods. Bella looked at the guy and muttered a word that Ethan knew... Vampire. Flash it shifted to Bella and a group of vampires were in front of Bella, protecting her. Flash it finally shifted to a ballet studio and Bella was on the ground as she was bleeding heavily and a guy leaned down and bit into Bella's wrist and she screamed.

Ethan pulled back from the vision and pulled away from Bella stumbling down the steps, his legs going weak as he fell to the ground. "Ethan!" He heard Benny and Sarah exclaim as they rushed to his side. "Ethan... E... Talk to me. What did you see?" Benny asked as Sarah and Benny helped him up as Erica and Rory looked at Bella. "What happened. Ethan are you OK?" Bella asked confused and worried about her cousin.

Ethan didn't say anything as he looked up at Bella. His breath caught in his throat as he said. "You know about vampires?" Everyone's head shot up to Bella as she gasped and tried to hide the fact that she knew. "What! No.. I have no idea..." Ethan cut her off feeling his energy come back and walked up to Bella, grabbing her wrist and looking at the bite mark in her wrist. "Bella you are a horrible liar. I saw you... You were bitten by a vampire. Or well... Something. How do you know about them?" Ethan asked.

Bella sighed and pulled her wrist back. "How do you know about vampires Ethan. I thought you didn't believe in these kind of things?" She shot back. Ethan groaned and looked at his friends. "We have to tell her." And looked at Bella. "I didn't... Not until 3 years ago. Not until Sarah, my friend was babysitting Jane. She is a vampire. We all are vampires Bella." Ethan replied.

Bella laughed and shook her head. "You guys can't be vampires. You don't have pale skin or gold or yellow eyes. Your not cold to the touch." She said. Ethan was puzzled and looked at her. "Bella its true. We all are." Benny said. Bella looked at him with uncertainty in her eyes. "Prove it then." Bella replied looking at Benny. Benny sighed and he took off running top speed and rushed over to Bella and tapped her shoulder before running back to Ethan in a blink of an eye. He felt his eyes change into the golden-yellow and his fangs come out. Bella jumped and took a step back.

"Don't be afraid. Bella we won't hurt you." Ethan said. Bella took a few deep breaths. She didn't want to be afraid but she couldn't help but feel slightly scared. "Bella we can explain everything if you let us in." Ethan said. Bella calmed down and nodded her head as she looked at them. "You all can come in." She said and walked inside. Ethan smiled slightly, gripping Benny's hand as they all walked in.