Part 1

Hi, my name was  Anastasiya I lived a alone in the apartment near the Central Park

Hi, my name was  Anastasiya I lived a alone in the apartment near the Central Park. My family lived in Florida. My father owns a book shop there.

And we also had a small farm and we grew peaches & oranges, I really love the farm but I wanna do something that I love more, which was coffee, I loved coffee so much & I  was interested in how to make difference kinds of coffee, so I work at the  cafe as a barista. 

On fine sunny day, a new customer came to my cafe. When he stood right in front me, I had a glance at him. The first thing I saw were, beautiful green eyes, after that the rosy lips and finally his darling dimples. Godddd..... they just took my breath away. I had never stared at a man that long before. He looked so......beautiful.

"I'll let you take a picture after you've mad a cup of cappuccino for me and I believe that might lest longer than staring at my face. " Those words brought me back to live again and I realized that I had lost in my thought.

My face started to heat up and I was sure it might look like a tomato. I turned around and made a cup of cappuccino as fast as I can.

 I turned around and made a cup of cappuccino as fast as I can

"Here you go. Enjoy your cappuccino."

"I thought you might make a heart shape for me." He smirk at me. I was mad when he said that. Yes, I stared at him but what made him so proud and what did he think he is?

"Sorry if I let you down but my heart shape is not for everyone." He raised his right eyebrow and nodded his head, than he left.

Since that day, he came to my cafe everyday. When he came, he came alone  and he didn't even read the newspaper or do something. He just said beside the glass window and thinking about something really deep while sipping his coffee, then he left.

Everyone might think this is no interesting but for me he is. I really interested in him and really wanted to know what was he thinking. He seems so lost in his thoughts. Sometime his facial appearance changed in to sad one.

It had been a week since the last time he came to the cafe and didn't show up till today. I thought he found a new place. It was kind of like I missed him. Whenever I the bell rung at the door I thought that was him and when I found someone else, it made me feel sad. It also surprised me, I had never missed anyone who I don't even know.