Part 2

There were so many questions running in my head. I didn't even know  his name but how could he know where did I live. He was just staring at me and not answering my question. So, I could be patient no more and yelled at him.

"Answer me who the hell are you? How do you know my place and what do you know about me?"

I was scared and didn't even know what to do. Then I realized to call the police and I took my phone out off my pocket.

He grabbed the phone form me and threw it to the back seat. I fist my hands and tried to hit him but he took my both hands in his.

"Just stop it. Let me answer, OK? " He did not even seem angry even I tried to hit him with my fists. 

The look in his eyes was so warm and those beautiful green eyes made my tough mind soft. I nodded and waited for him to answer.

"Look, I'm so sorry if I scared you. I didn't mean it. All I'm trying is to protect you. I don't want some one will hurt you. If you afraid of that I am gonna hurt you, there's nothing to be sweetheart. And like I said, I'm always around you."

"Thus why I know where you live and what's your phone number. Now, if you still wanna call the police, do it. You can drive the car to the police station, if you have a wish or you can ask me to drive there by myself. It's your choice and I'll do anything for you." He was waiting for my respond after he said.

My fears drifted away. I thought he might be a nice guy and I felt like I could trust him, I mean as a man who just saved me. Even though I wasn't that scared after I had heard his answer, there were something I wanna know.

"But why? Why are you always around me? I'm not some kind of disguised billionaire's daughter. Why do you interested in me?  And I don't even know who you are." I looked at him with the curious eyes.

*****

Harry P.O.V

When she said that I let go of her hands, chucked and smiled to myself. She looked at me with surprised.

"God, why in your little brain has that much of questions? You are such a curious girl. But that's cute." She was still staring at me with those pure dark brown eyes.

" My name's Harry Styles. You don't have to be the billionaire's daughter or anything. You just have to be you and be mine. Because you means everything to me." Her beautiful eyes grew but I continued my conversation.

"Have you ever heard "Love at First Sight"? " She nodded.

"Do you believe that?" She shake her head. "Use your words sweetheart." I commend

"N-No..." Her little voice came out of her lips, those lips I wanted to kiss but this was not the right time.

"Me neither but you've changed that theory for me. Because since the day I saw you, I want nothing but you." She blushed at my unexpected words. To hide her red cheeks, she turned her head side to side and tried to eye on some kind of space.

And she was also rubbing her back of the neck with her small right hands. The thing I loved most was the way she bit her lower lip. She always do that when she excited.

"Godddd I love her so much...." I thought to myself.

******

When I heard his words, I blushed and did not even know what to do. And there was a awkward silence between us. So, I broke the ice.

"I- ammm, I-I think we should get inside." I suggested.

"Ok, let's get inside." He smiled at me and when I was about to open the door. He stopped me and said " Let me do that for you." He got off the car and opened the door for me.

Then I leaded him to my room. "Wowww, It's really need and tidy in here."  He said.

"What you think it would be really nasty in my apartment?"

"No No No, I didn't mean that. I mean, most of the girls color pink on their walls and most of them use pink accessories. They are totally into pink. But you, you are not like the others."

"I'm not the others. So, Mr.Styles if you have finished judging me, please have a seat."

He sniggered when he was about to sit on a couch and said, "I'm not judging you, I just wanna describe that you are different."

"Ok.... whatever, what would you like to have Hot or Cold, Coffee or Tea or anything else?"

"I want you." He answered that with a smirk. I did not really know why am I blushing all the times when he was around me.

I turned my back to him because I did not want him to see me blushing all the times for his every sweet words.

"I mean it....." I a little bit higher my voice and said, to describe that I was not making a joke or something.

"I mean it too." I couldn't see his face but I was sure he might be smiling until his  darlin dimple shows up.

He was such a beautiful man I've ever seen. I also wanted him as much as he wanted me. But how could I trust a man I've just know his name minutes ago. And how could a handsome man like him won't have girls.

After I've made a coffee, I hanged a cup to him and I sat on the comfy chair. We talked for hours and when I looked at the clock, It was  almost nine. I was shocked.

"Oh my god!!!! I am so sorry, I didn't know it was late. Sorry if I wasted your time. And thank you so much for helping me today."

"Your songs like saying good bye to me." He said in confuse tone.

And I confused too and said, "I didn't mean to rude but I don't you think it's time for you to go home?"

I raised my eyebrows and looked at him to reply my question.

"Sorry sweetheart I won't leave anyway, at least if you come along with me." He said that in a cold face.

"Whattttt?" was the only words I could think to say.  He was still sitting on the couch and I tried to calm my  down and said,

"Ok, you did save me this evening but it does mean you can stay at my apartment for the whole night. And I'm not kind of girl who would let any guy sleeps at her apartment. Are you looking down on me? Do you think I'm that cheap?"

At that time , all I could feel was anger. My anger made my whole body shaking. And I felt, I really mad at him.

He was staring at me big eyes. When he stood up and about to reach me, I stepped back.

*****

Here is my update. Sorry for my slow update but I'll try to update as first as I can because I have to work on weekdays and have to study at the weekends.

So, please comment and advice if there's any suggestions.