chapter one.

I groaned as I stretched in the hospital bed, careful not to hit Justin. He still lay in a coma which makes my chest ache every single time I glance at his perfect features not doing anything, except his eyes blinked so softly. His chest also rose the same way. I gently got up and squeezed his hand. I was in leggings, hello kitty plus boots, a long-sleeved white t-shirt and I wrapped myself in a cream knit blanket. I walked around the room glancing at all the gifts, mostly flowers and balloons. All from his family, friends and some of mine. I turned towards the door when I heard the knob turn. Doctor Fitzgerald smiled kindly and I returned the gesture.

"Hello Ms. Maryah" He says while stepping into the room while two nurses follow suit.

"Morning Doc., nurses" I smile and nod to them and they kindly smile.

"Today is the day to wake Mr. Bieber" He says and I jump in place. I was never aware of this?

"How so? It's been two weeks, it'll take quite the effort, correct?" I ask, and the doctor nods. I don't even know how they would awaken this angel and it scares me.

"We either inject him with something or kick him around a few times" The doctor says. My eyes widen and my right eyebrow raises. They burst into laughter. "I'm just joking sweetie we do inject something into his arm and hope it stimulates something"

"Oh, right now?" I ask, nervous.  I've watched The Vow, that movie is no joke. If Justin weren't to remember me I wouldn't be as strong as Channing in the movie.

"No. We thought you'd want family around so call them then of course press the assist button above his head and we will start the process, alright?" The doctor was wise in the matter that relatives should be around.

"Alright thanks Doc" They exit and I call up my parents, but mostly Justin's family.

They arrive not so long after the phone call relatives crowd around the end of the bed where his feet lay. My parents stood by my left shoulder. My mom held onto my shoulder and my dad held onto hers. Pattie held onto my other vacant shoulder and Jeremy did the same as my dad. Justin's grandparents held eachother close. It was silent as the doctor stepped foot into the room with the same nurses from thirty minutes before. My fingers were to my lips as my hand propped my elbow up. I watched as the doctor injected a huge needle into the arm of Justin and I flinched and looked out the window. Pattie rubbed my shoulder and my mom patted my back. The doctor stepped back and we awaited a reaction. We quietly start talking about plans to care for him

**JUSTIN'S POV**

Voices, so quiet. I hear them. What are they saying? Blurred faces, they move, so do their lips. Then darkness again. I am in and out of conciousness. Am I dreaming? One minute I was speeding down the highway music blasting the next I hear sirens and shouts then the next complete darkness. The voices quieted and I heard  deep voice asking a question. I groan in response. He repeats the question and everything is getting clearer. I am in a hospital, in bed and people are surrounding me. Do I know my name? I croak an answer and he treats me like an animal praising me. He asked my last name. I reply again. I then felt kisses on my face as all the people exited the room. The last person who kissed me looked like a model. I recognize her, but can't recall who she was to me. Nurses would come in and change my diapers and/or check I.V's that seemed to be stuck into every vein I had in me.

"You know doll, while in a coma you would curse and tear your tubes out?" She asked, she spoke so slowly. I was in a coma? "We put restraints on you for a while, but your girlfriend began sleeping right next to you and you'd lay still" Oh that's who the model must be. After all I'm a famous singer. I'm a singer, fuck. My fans must be worried sick.

There was a huge TV in the room and I was given a remote control. I would/could use it, but whenever it fell or disappeared or I would forget I had one all together I would ask the nurse to turn it on. I would watch TV for hours. It was mostly about me so I wouldn't watch those TV shows. I found myself watching Oprah constantly. She helps people so much and I was emotional so I wuld cry often. After a few days my girlfriend came back. Her name is Maryah she told me, I said I knew and she patted my head. I hated being treated like a pet or infant but her touches radiated love. She fed me mushed food at first, but gradually I could eat normal food. She fed me spaghetti, which was my favorite. After a few bites of food I would always get full. Sometimes she would change my diaper. Each time I felt my cheeks flush red. I knew we must've been close because even after that she'd still cuddle up to me. I was weak. I demanded to be allowed to walk because being changed was too much of an embarassment Two nurses came in, carried me and lowered me down onto the toilet. Insane.