Chapter 1

Madison's *POV*

Today's the day. The day I'm going to be told that my brother, Shawn, is leaving me for two months again. I mean, of course he has a good reason. He's going on tour, to meet his fans.

I don't know what I'm going to miss more; him or his guitar.

"Madison Taylor come on!" Shawn yelled impatiently at me up the stairs.

He knows I hate when he calls me by my full first name and middle name.

"Whatever, Shawn Peter Raul," I yelled back.

He hates it too.

I looked at my finished look for the dinner party all the boys and I were going to. The boys, as in the Magcon boys. You know, Cameron, Nash, Matthew, Hayes, etc. They did this every time, like each time it was a new thing and I didn't suspect it. They sat us down, we had a good time and towards the end they would tell me that they were going on tour for another one or two months and I wasn't able to go with them.

Tonight we were going to one of my favorite places. Olive Garden. Probably to make me feel better in the end, I guess.

I grabbed my bag and took one last look in the mirror. The little amount of makeup that I was wearing looked good. The maroon cropped sweater from Victoria Secret matched with my denim shorts from American Eagle. It was too hot for jeans but too cold for a short sleeve t-shirt. I straightened my long blonde hair tonight. I thought I looked decent. At least good enough for the boys, who are like family to me.

I walked out my door and ran down the stairs to be greeted by Shawn, Cameron, and Matt.

"There she is!" Cameron yelled at the top of his lungs.

Matt looked at me and smiled and I blushed. I had the slightest crush on him.

"Let's roll," Shawn yelled as he grabbed the keys to the car and ran out the door.

The three of us followed and got into my white jeep. Shawn was driving which was weird because he hates driving my car. Cameron was in the passenger seat and I was in the back with Matt on the passengers side of the car. We had the top down and we were blasting music. I opened up my snapchat and took a picture of me and Matt with the frowning filter. I put "last dinner before they all leave :((" and posted it to my story.

I took a few videos of Cameron and Shawn and Matt screaming the words to songs that would play. When we finally got to the restaurant, we all walked in to meet the other boys. They had already sat down and were in the back of the restaurant. We walked back and sat down. Matt was about to sit down next to me, but Shawn gave him a glare and he gave up the free seat to go sit by Taylor.

Shawn knew about my crush on Matt. To be honest, it was more than a little crush, it was a huge crush. When he smiles, my heart melts. When he laughs, my knees get weak. I love everything about him. But I'm just Shawn's sister.

I'm only nine months younger than him, but Shawn's still really overprotective towards me. I'm his little sister, he doesn't want anyone to hurt me.

We sat down and ordered our drinks. I hate the theme of this restaurant so much I cringe, but their food is so good.

Taylor was all the way across the table from me which means Matt was too. Well, less chance for me to embarrass myself with him right in front of me.

I felt someone attack me from behind with a hug. I turned around to see my best friend Ariana.

"Hi!" I squealed while turning around to hug her.

Her and Taylor were dating. They were honestly so cute together. She sat in the free seat next to me that Matt was going to sit in and Taylor made Cameron trade seats with him so that he could be by Ariana. He smiled and pecked her on the cheek and then sat down.