Chapter 2

Madison's *POV*

Yesterday Matt and I started dating. Today we leave for Los Angeles and I'm so excited.

I woke up to my alarm and looked at the time. 3am. Why did we have to get up so early? I actually went to sleep at 9pm last night so that I could get a decent amount of sleep.

I got up out of bed and went to go change into my clothes that I picked out the night before. It was a red Magcon sweatshirt that was left over from the last tour and a pair of black leggings. I slid on my black chacos and redid my hair. I took a shower last night, but I didn't dry it so my hair was all frizzy. I put it up into a quick high ponytail and went to brush my teeth. I left everything I would need this morning out and I planned on putting all of it in my carry on bag. I went to put on some mascara and that was all the makeup I was putting on. We were going to be on a plane for a couple of hours and I didn't care too much about how I looked.

After I was all ready, I went downstairs and loaded my suitcase that I packed last night into the back seat of my car. We were taking s few different cars. Me, Matt, Cameron, Shawn, and Hayes were riding in our car. I was the first one to the car, but I wanted to sit in the back still. Shawn and Cameron walked out of the door with their suitcases with Matt following behind. They would all pile out of the door, put something in the car, and then walk back inside.

It felt perfect outside. It wasn't too hot and wasn't too cold. Every now and then, you would feel a cool breeze since the top was down.

I heard the other door to the backseat open and I looked over to see Matt. I smiled and uncurled myself from the little ball I had formed to keep a little more warm.

"I brought a blanket?" he asked, offering me to share it with him.

I smiled and scooted closer to him. He wrapped the blanket around us and then wrapped his arm around my waist. I snuggled my head into the crook of his neck.

It felt so right. Outside I showed a light, happy smile, but inside I was smiling like a goof.

He laid his head on mine and I pulled the blanket closer up on my shoulder as the breeze blew. Now that the rest of my body was warm, my upper body was freezing.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"You're welcome beautiful," he said.

Beautiful? Holy, I think I might die.

Shawn opened the driver side door and hopped in. He shot Matt a smile of approval. Cameron jumped into the passenger side of the car and Hayes followed getting in from the opposite door Matt did.

"Oh, get a room," Hayes joked.

Matt jokingly stuck his tongue out at him in a childish way. I just laughed as Shawn pulled back out of the driveway and started driving down the road. Our flight was at 5am and it took us about forty five minutes to get to the airport. I looked at the time and it was 3:23am.

"It's way too early," I jokingly complained.

"I know right," Cameron agreed tiredly.

I slowly started to fall back asleep on Matt's shoulder. I had fallen asleep for about 30 minutes when I was woken up.

"Wake up!" Hayes screamed at me, shaking me.

My eyes shot open.

"I'm up!" I jumped up quickly and yelled.

The boys were dying laughing. I shot them the death glare, especially Hayes.

"We're pulling in," Hayes tried speaking while he was laughing.