safe for now

Ok I want to know what you think about me making a sequel to this book.

NO ONE'S POV
Foxy, RWQFSFASXO, shadow, and bonnie all got to the hospital. Bonnie struggling to breath. They called for Jeremy. ''Yes?'' He said walking up to them. Then he noticed bonnie. He dragged foxy from the back of his shirt.

Once in a room foxy placed bonnie on a bed. Jeremy got to work right away.
Foxy left to talk to the others.

He entered the room. ''Hey guys.'' He said stepping in. ''Foxy! Are you ok? Are you hurt?'' Mangle said hugging him. ''Yes I'm ok.'' He said. ''Ok where's bonnie?'' Bonbon said. ''Bonbon your up? Is goldie up?'' Foxy asked. ''Yes I am. But that doesn't answer my question.'' Bonbon said. ''Yes I'm up too!'' Goldie says like an excited child. ''Bonnie is getting medical care right now.'' RWQFSFASXO said as he walked in. Everyone glared at him. Until they saw shadow peacefully sleeping while being carried bridal style by RWQFSFASXO.

''I'm sorry'' RWQFSFASXO said to everyone. ''It's ok.'' They all said. ''Wait where's spring?'' Goldie asked. ''He stayed behind to hold purple guy in a fire.'' Foxy answered. ''So he's on fire?'' Bonbon asked. ''Yes.'' Shadow said waking up. ''How was your nap?'' RWQFSFASXO asked. ''Good.'' Shadow said smiling.

After a bit of talking

Jeremy runs in. ''Hey.'' RWQFSFASXO said. ''Hi. Uhh he's gonna live. Unfortunately he has to stay in the hospital longer. Also I have a list of people aloud to stay overnight with him.'' Jeremy said. ''Ok. Who's on the list?'' Chichi said. ''Um I'll give it to you cause I've got to change the bandages on him.'' He gave us the list and left.

''Ok the list says:
            People aloud to stay
• foxy
Bonbon
• spring
•Goldie
•shadow
•freddy
• chica
• shadows caretaker'' Chichi read.
''Ok I'll help goldie, RWQFSFASXO you help shadow, chica you help bonbon, and foxy you show us where bonnie is.'' Freddy said. They all nod.

Once they get to bonnie's room

They walked into bonnie's room. ''BONNIE!'' Bonbon yells and hugs him. ''Hey bonbon. Where's spring and why is RWQFSFASXO here?'' Bonnie asked. ''Bonnie spring risked his life for yours. He told me to tell you and bonbon that he loves you guys as family.'' Foxy said. ''Bonnie I'm here cause I'm shadows caretaker and I'm also here to say sorry.'' RWQFSFASXO said. ''It's ok.'' Bonnie said...but is it really going to be ok?

Alive and out of the hospital
•chichi
•troy
•mangle
Alive in the hospital - not
•foxy
• RWQFSFASXO
•chica
• freddy
• shadow
Alive in the hospital- yes
•Bonbon
• bonnie
•Goldie
Dead
•Purple guy (Vincent )
• spring?

So if you think I should write a sequel tell me. Also spring might be alive. Sooooo ya I'd appreciate it if you tell me your thoughtson what's happening.