Friends and a couple enemies!

I'm writing another chapter only because someone asked me to that person's name is Koala_here. Fnaf dosent belong to me but the pictures do cause I drew them.

BONNIES POV
So after that happened I went to the nurse and then headed to class. I introduced myself and got told I was a girl. But I'm glad Foxys in my class.

Skip to after school

So it's the end of the day now. I'm gonna meet his friends then find a job. ''Bonnie come with me.'' I turned to see foxy. I followed him. We went to the front of the school. There was a group of people. We walked up to them. ''Hey guys! This is bonnie'' He said pointing at me. ''Hi.''I said. ''I'm chica! Nice ta meetcha!'' A blond said wearing orange makeup and boots with a yellow skirt, shirt, leggings, and socks. ''Hey, I'm freddy'' a male with brown hair and bear ears said. He also had on some brown pants , a half brown and half plaid vest, a light brown stiched up looking dress shirt, and a top hat and a bow. ''H-h-hi'' I looked around to see a blond boy with bight blue eyes and yellow bear ears. He looked like freddy but purple and yellow. ''Oh ya! This is my younger brother goldie.'' Freddy said. ''He's a bit shy.'' Foxy said who has fox ears I just noticed. ''Nice to meet you but I need to go now.'' I said and left. After a few minutes of walking I was almost home. A purple car pulled up beside me and the windows rolled down to reveal purple on the inside. A man with purple tinted hair and purple clothes was inside. ''Hey kid are ya lost.'' He asked. ''No sir i know we're I'm going.'' He didn't like that answer and pulled me into the car. Uh oh.......

FOXY'S POV
So i was following bonnie. To make sure that he got home safely because since I met him I felt weird. When I look up I see someone pull bonnie into a purple car. I followed. But what I saw made me mad. Bonnie was being dragged into a room at my friends dad's work place. I continued to follow.........

BONNIES POV
I got dragged into a room and blood was everywhere. The purple man in front of me pulled a knife out of no where. He was walking towards me. He grabbed my arm and started cutting it. He wrote 'VINCENT' in my arm. The next thing happened so fast. A red blur hit purple guy. And knocked him out. It was foxy......
4 friends and 1 enemy.

I'm sorry if this was lame but it's 5:55. So comment and give feedback. Also again I would like to thank Koala_here for supporting me.