Revenge

The anger grows down deep in your soul where you can no longer hide it.You start to feel nothing but anger and the only thing you wanna do in that moment is get revenge. Sweet sweet revenge. Someone to pay for what they did. Someone to feel the emotions you feel right now in this exact moment. You want them to feel pain. Pain that leaves a lasting scar on their heart.
Someone has to pay for what they did to you. You have to see someone cry and to realize in that moment what it feels like to die on the inside.To know whats its like to loose all hope and faith in someone.
All you can do is smile at the thought of them hurting because you caused them pain that you yourself already know.

Revenge....the moment when you realize that your heart has turned cold. When you no longer feel. You've allowed hatred to enter your heart and fester. Your pain grew so much that you feel you have to make someone else feel that pain. Your mind is so crupted you no longer know who you truly are on the inside. In that moment you know the best revenge is to continue on with your life. Show them who holds the real power. Show them that they no longer control you. Break those bonds they held you in. Moving on is the best revenge of all.