Confessions

I never thought killing could be this pleasing, Ona was so beautiful even with someone else's blood on her. That would be a major turn off if were to actually say that to her. That sounded really bad. Maybe if I were to say something like, Ona the way you kill people turns me on and I want to be the next victim... oh damn, that was even worse. Maybe I should just man up and tell her how I feel about her :D #FailureAlert! I have to wait for the right timing and plus I don't even know if she likes me.

"Hehe, Ron Ron, where are you?!" I heard Ona yell from a distance. "I-I'm over here, Ona!" I ran over to her voice. "Ona where-" Ona ran into me causing me to fall on my back with her on top of me. "Oops, sorry. I was just practicing running for the first time." She explained as she helped me up. "Its fine, Ona. Thanks." I blushed in embarrassment. "You're welcome, Mr. blushy." She giggled and started to play with my cheeks.

"H-Hey stop." I couldn't help but blush even more at her laugh. "You guys quit flirting, Rhona needs to be training." Jeff walked up to us. Jeff kind of already didn't like me and I think this just made it worse. "We weren't, we were just-" "Just what?" Jeff cut off Ona. "I was was flirting with him, it wasn't his fault Dad." Ona confessed. My heart started to beat fast and my cheeks heated up. "I don't want you two flirting, talking, or even touching each other." He glared at me. "But Dad, its not fair! It was my fault not his!" "No, but's. If I see you two communicating in any way, it won't be a happy ending for the both of you." Jeff walked away.

"I thought you liked, whatever-his-name-is?" I asked. "James?" "Yeah, him... why'd you tell your Dad you were flirting with me?" I raised an eyebrow. "So I could get away." Ona looked away from my direction. "Away from what?" "Away from you..." "W-What? Why?" I asked worried. "Because you think just because I can't walk, I can't take care of my own self! But I can! And I am gonna show you I can." Ona started to walk away but I grabbed her arm, "Wait, you can't-" "Can't what, Ronny? Just watch me. Sometimes the baby needs to be burnt." She pulled away from my grip.

Maybe she was right, maybe I do act a little over-protective at times. The rest of the night was quiet; when Dad asked me what was wrong I lied and said nothing. I couldn't help and think about what Ona said. What if she just said that to get more "alone time" with that jerk. I guess she doesn't love me after all, she probably thinks of me as a brother more then a lover.