The night of the missing

POV: Ron 

Finally, this long day with Ona and James was over. I couldn't stand to see them together, I walked outside to my car and sighed as I got in and drove home. Hours have passed since I've seen Ona, I was worried. Should I call her? No, I'll just text her.

Me: Hey.. @8:30 

Ona: I'm fine, over protective Dad. @ 8:35

Me: What took you so long to text me back? You should have your phone on u at all times.

Ona: *rolling eye emoji*

Me: I'm serious. I don't trust this guy. @ 8:40

Ona: I'll text u when I'm my way home okay? @ 8:46

Ugh, this girl is gonna drive me crazy! Maybe she's right, maybe I should just get some shut eye until she texts me. Plus, we have school in the morning.

*BANG* *BANG*

I jumped up to sound of my door about to be knocked down. "Open the fucking door!" I opened the door and saw everyone stands by my door, everyone except Ona. "Where's Ona?" I asked. "We don't know, she never came back last night. We were banging on your door forever, you're a heavy sleeper." Mom (you) said. "Sorry, I had a lot on my mind last night." Mom gave me a look then said, "She'll be alright hon. Her hero won't give up on her." I blushed.

"I've got to find her. She said she would text me on her way home." I said as I checked my phone and saw an unread text. 

Unknown: Don't bother looking, she's happy here with people that actually treat her like an adult.

What the hell? "Um mom, I think I'm gonna go to school early today." My voice changed a bit as I walked outside to my car. I swear if James hurt her... I'm gonna kill him. But what scared me was that last thought... It wasn't me, it was something inside of my head, something inside of my body that I couldn't control. I didn't know how long I could control myself... 

A/N

Add my fanpage for updates, rps, advice, and elc.