Hi and Low

Hi everyone~ more ranting today and for those of you who doesn't know why the name is like this, it's my way of saying hello.

So cue the ranting!

Today, I was with Momo having recess, and I have her a small little box, she said,"what's that?" I replied,"read the note, dumb dumb." 'Dumb dumb' is my nickname for her. So she read the note(which said happy early birthday Momo) and opened the box. There was a necklace in there. She said,"Are you kidding me?! This must have cost so much!" I was like,"meh. Only $12." She stared at me and shoved the box in her bag. Before I explain the next part, I need to explain an even earlier part.

Flashback to Monday

"I'm organizing an study party with Tzuyu, Sana and Nayeon. Wanna come? They all said yes." I asked Momo. She said,"Depends whether my mother allows." Arrrghh. "F-ine."

Back to present

Her mother still doesn't allow her to go. I told her if her mother still doesn't allow her to go by the coming Monday, I'm going to text her mother... Tzuyu, Sana and Nayeon are all allowed to go but she's not. Seriously Momo, you can be so troublesome sometimes.

Anyway that's all the ranting for today just needed to get that off my head...(we just did spring cleaning today so my fingers are trembling while I type this.

Meh. Peace everyone~

P.S. The picture is when my sister and I ate mos burger. I wanted to take a picture of the buzzer thingy but she forced my to take a picture with the Pikachu badge. -.-" (-。-;) oh and sorry for he late update~