The Outbreak

Shelly POV~~~

Me, Torri, Chris, and Lil Mouse lived in peace for the past two years. Mouse had finally purposed to me and it was in my favorite restaurant. The Olive Garden. Torri made sure everything in my wedding was red and black. She even tried to make them paint the banquet hall those colors but I told her white is just fine. Right now me and Mouse are chilling at home with our two year old son Trey. He was on the floor playing with his toys while I was watching tv, then Mouse came down the stairs putting on his coat.

"Lil man you want to go with daddy to work?", Mouse asked pinching his cheeks.

He squealed and clapped his hands at him, then grabbed Mouse's nose and clapped again.

I playfully hit Mouse on the arm with the remote.

"You know he can't go with you, don't tease him!", I got up and stretched before kissing him on the cheek goodbye.

"I'll be back around 7:00 p.m.", he said closing the door.

"Bye baby!", I waved out the window.

Trey wobbled himself up and began to cry gripping on my leg.

"Waaaaaaaaaaahhhh", he kept screaming.

"SSH!, it's okay Trey, daddy will be back later, you do this everyday."

I picked him up and carried him up the stairs to his room. I'm so glad we moved to a bigger house. I put him in his bed and put his pacifier in his mouth. I watched as his eyes slowly closed and the only sound was him snoring. I was so worn out, It's been like this all the time, Mouse gets up for work, Trey cries, then goes to sleep. I walked back to the couch to get ready and watch my favorite movie, Hancock. I was about to cry because it was towards the end till I heard a knock on the door thinking it was Mouse since it was 7:45.

"Hello?", I asked through the door.

No answer.

"Hello?"

No answer.

I then remembered the last time Mouse played a prank on me. So I giggled and opened the door.

"Mouse, if this is a prank this isn-", I stopped and stared at three tall men. They all had on baggy pants and white hoodies.

"Aye, what it do?", the first man spoke.

"Um, why are yo-"

"Look girl, we just here for our money."

I quickly tried to shut the door, but he put his foot infront of it.

"Where the fuck is our money?", he asked harshly.

"I don't know what the fuck you talking about, but you better leave before call the poli-"

"Oh, she think we scared of 5o!", all three of them began to burst out laughing.

My knees began to get weak and my stomach turned creating a knot in my stomach. The men turned back to me waiting.

"This is Mouse girl right?", the one in the middle finally spoke up.

"Yea, Spike sent us this picture of them together."

He turned the picture towards me, it was a picture of me and Mouse on our honeymoon.

"H-How did you get that?", I asked shaking.

The one on the left stepped up to me licking his lips, his breath smelt of mint gum.

"Mouse owes us money, he's been owing us this for over six months, it's either you, or the money....", he said with a sly grin.