The play pt.1

A/N Hey guys. Long time no... read.... anyways,so this what be a three part scenario. I will write the first part, the "other Author" will write the second part, And I will finish it off with a... wait for it.... wait for it... KISS!!! Uh... yeah! Anyways, on with da story!

Laurence-wait, wait, hold on.

Kayla- yes senpai?

Laurence- so me and Garroth are going to k-k-k...

Kayla- yes Laurence~sama!

Laurence-*sigh*

Kayla-I can tell your excited Laurence!

Laurence-*blushes*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Laurence's P.O.V.
"A what?!" Garroth asked.
"A play you silly goofballs!" Katelyn replied.
"Plus, Aphmau is Juliet so-" Katelyn started.
"I'm in!" I cutted her off.

The thing is I pretend to like Aphmau for a cover of me liking Garroth. I don't know about him but I think he truely loves Aphmau.
Garroth sighed. Is he okay?

Garroth's P.O.V.
I sighed.
So Laurence really does love Aphmau...
"Hey."

"Hmmm?" I hummed looking at him.

"Are you okey?" He asked furrowing how eyebrows.

"I-I'm fine..." why did I have to stutter. Now I sound like I am lying.
"S-so your going to audition for the play?" I asked carefully choosing my words.

"Yeah, I am sure you will too right?" Laurence asked.

He is so adorable.

"Yeah, I am..." I said.

I wonder what happens if I tell him my feelings for him.

"Hello? Earth to Garroth!" Laurence said.

"H-huh?!" I asked.

Laurence's P.O.V.

He was staring at me for quite a while now. It made me blush but I brushed it off and tried to make him snap out of his trance.

"Hello? Earth to Garroth!" I said waving my hand in front of his face.

"H-huh?" He asked, unaware of his surroundings.

So he didn't notice everybody went home from the "meeting" we had.

"Garroth, are you really okey?! You have been staring at me for quite a while now..." I said.

He blushes, so kawaii!

"O-Oh sorry, I was um... thinking of what to eat tonight! Yeah, that was what I was thinking of, food!"
Garroth exclaimed.

And then he mumbled something. I couldn't place my fingers on what he was mumbling though...

"Garroth, what did you say?"I asked, curious.

"N-nothing, nothing at all" he said while blushing.

I swear to Irene, if he blushes one more time... I am going to melt like ice-cream because he is like, more hot then the sun.

"W-we should get going!" I said trying to change the subject.

"O-okey!" He said looking away from me.

~~~~time skip brought to you by stalker Kawaii~chan~~~~~~~~

We arrived home still a blushing mess. Dante and Travis just smirked at us. It was a awkward silence, until Travis spoke up.

"You know what Dante? Garrence is actually OTP!" He said.

Garroth and I just blushed.
So basically there were four guys in one room. Two were blushing, and the other two just stared into the other two's soul with derp faces.

"I think I will just go and rehearse my lines now..." I said trying to change the subject. Maybe I can get Garroth out of my mind while I'm at it.

Garroth just smiled and followed me, then I suddenly remembered... we share a room. Oh crud.

A/N and I am going to leave it at that. Maybe this will be like... 4 parts... who knows! Anyways guys.... I hoped you enjoyed the story. If you did make sure to smack that like button with a.... Garrence picture. Yeh. Anyways,if you read this whole thing. Please write down in the comments "#Garrence4lyfe." Yeh. Or write your favorite Anime down there. Again, feel free to messege me, Anytime, Anywhere.
Peace! And don't forget to stay beautiful and awesome guys!

                                    ~Kayla out! ^-^