UPDATE PLZ READ!

Ya I'm bored...just got back school..anyways! Today I'm gonna do an update about somethings on my Wattpad, and now that I'm in school now, things are gonna be a little different.

First of all the updating times, during the summer I usually updated in the afternoon-ish or just when ever I felt like updating. Now I'm probably going to be uploading a new chapter of a book around 5:00-7:00 Eastern Time, in the USA.The only reason is cause of sports. So ya..
In the winter I don't do any sports so I'll be uploading earlier! Yay! :3

Ok! Next thing is my schedule. I'm gonna make a schedule that I'm gonna try to follow the best I can. If I didn't post that day that means I was supperrrr busy with homework, sports, etc. So! Here's my schedule for now!

Monday-Truth or Dares with Callie (if there's any dares)

Tuesday- Laurence's Diary- college year

Wednesday- nothing (unless I have enough time to upload but normally I'm really busy)

Thursday- Aphmau- the fanart book

Friday- Gardenza- the wedding

Saturday- Callie's Covers YA IM DOIN A COVER BOOK DEAL WITH IT! XD

Sunday- Probably t or d or something else

Also! I was wondering if any of you other Wattpad artists wanted to do a art trade? I know I'm not the best drawer out there but I try. I've seen other people do art trades and I decided I wanted to try it.

So! That's it for the updates and schedule and stuff! Thx for reading and I hope you enjoyed! Stay calico all my calico catz!

^w^

~Callie