Thug life

~Delonte~

For those of you that don't know i'm in the gang life. I heard that there was a huge durg lord in town so im finna go check it out.

I pull up to the trap house and make sure i wasnt followed. I grap my strap and tuck it my pants i use the knock to get in and somebody open the door. 

Me: I wanna talk to the boss.

Person 1: Go thourgh the that door.

Me: Thx man.

I dab him up and walk through the door. I see a man and a dirty hoe in the room.

Man: Cory!! Who the fuck is this.

Cory: He want in the joint.

Man: Come take a seat.

I walk over to the other end of his desk.

Man: What you packing?

I pull out my gun and lay it on the desk.

Man: Nice. You gonna need so work but you got a nice vibe. You in.

Me: Thx.

I grab my gun and dab him up. I walked out his office. I walked out the trap hopped in the car and pulled of.

Jonae

School had finally ended and i was heading to the trap. Jolya had been in my mind all day. She so beautiful I shoulda kissed her in the locker room. Anyways as I'm pulling up to the trap i see this nigga pulling off in a 2015 Tesla Model S. I do the knock to get in and Cory opened the door.

Me: Who was that nigga who just walked up outa here.

Cory: New recuit.

Me: We really gonna have to work on him.

I walk into my dads office and and see him fucking his hoe.

Me: What the fuck Cory?

Cory: What I do?

Me: You could've told me they was fucking.

Cory: Shit my bad.

Me: Damn my dude.

I clap him up and walk out. I pull off and put my phone in the aux. I played 21 Savage Red Opps. I go to a park where I like to clear my head. I seat on a swing set and just think.

A girl walked past me and she was fine as hell. I try to stop her. She turns around and its Joyla. Her face is really red and she keeps looking down. She was crying.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Why was Jolya crying?

How do you think Delontes family feel about trap life?

Sorry for the shot chapters eventually they will get longer
Delonte in media.