Search

Delonte

It's been a total of 15 hours and 6 minutes since Joyla has been gone. I've been worried I should've stopped her at the door. I've been looking for her since she left  but I can't find her. Wherever she is I hope she's safe.

Even though I miss my sister I still have to get to "work". I walk into the trap house and get my assignment from the boss.

Boss: Deliver this to the address below the girl at the house will take it from there.

I nodded and left out the trap. I got in my car and drove to the address.

The house I went to was fucking huge. It was two stories and it probably looked even better on the inside. When I knocked on the door and the stud from two days ago was there.

??: Can I help you?

Me: Yea the boss told me to drop this off to you and you'd know what to do.

??: Oh you're the new boy right.

Me: Yea I'm Delonte.

??: I'm Jonae.

Then I heard a girl from the back.

??: Jonae who is it?

Jonae: Nobody Jolya.

Me: Jolya!?

Jolya: Why is he here?

Jonae: You want him to leave?

Me: Jolya no please I'm sorry.

Jolya just rolled her eyes.

Jonae: Ight time to go.

Me: Jolya meet me at the park tonight at 6:00. Please.

Next thing I know the door was slammed in my face.

I got in my car and drove home. I told Kyria and we snuck out the house and we just rode around until it was time to go to the park.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jolya

Jonae: Who was that?

Me: My brother. What was he doing here?

Jonae made a face and she looked like she was about to lie.

Me: If you lie I'll hurt you.

Jonae: He was delivering something for me guess he works at the post office.

Me: Ok what's in the bag?

Jonae: Something from my dad its personal.

She was hiding something and I knew it. But I wasn't gonna pry.

Me: Ok go get dressed.

Jonae: Dressed?

Me: Yea we have to go to the park in a few and I know my mom is going to be there.

I ran up stairs and went into the guest room that had all my clothes in it. I didn't actually sleep in there I always fall asleep on Jonae's bed.

Anyways since I already took a shower I put on some White ripped pants, a long sleeve PINK shirt and my pink white and grey Retro 7's.

When I walked downstairs Jonae wasn't ready yet so I waited on the couch.

Jonae: Jolya?