I ship it (OCs) edited

Luna woke up and groaned, she had school today, the worst part is having to be told by many people a certain boy liked her. Maybe if she came out girls would say they liked her. She got up and brushed her long brown hair with blonde dip dye she quickly did her make-up. She picked up her school bag and her iPhone 6s Plus off the charger,she noticed kassie had texted her she smiled,kassie is her best friend and the only she was out to, kassie was demisexual and was out unlike Luna many people had made fun of her but Luna thought she was amazing  so Luna started talking to her and they immediately became best friends. They had the same interests and liked the same YouTubers and both had fan accounts. Kassie had texted about the new girl that was coming who was rumoured to be pansexual no one but her and kassie actually knew what that meant. Kassie had sent a picture of her, she was beautiful straight long black hair, a stud on the right side of her nose, snake bites and a lip ring,plugs and had stunning green eyes, Luna couldn't get over how hot she was. Luna texted back "OMG SHE IS SO HOT WHAT IS HER NAME"
"Jessica" kassie texted back

Luna went downstairs and ate pancakes for breakfast her dad,Matt, walked in "ready to go to school?"
"Yeah" she got up and went into the car.

They took her there and she saw her best friend Kassie she said bye to her dad and hopped out of the car quickly.

She was talking to Jessica bout game grumps and how cute Holly and Ross were when all of a sudden someone caught Luna's eye. It was Jessica. Luna gripped Kassie's arm and whispered "The new girl is here. She is so much hotter in real life than in the pictures, I would tap that so hard damn."
"Wow Luna objectify her then." Kassie said in a fake offended voice. They both laughed but thy stopped when Jessica was walking their way. Kassie had to admit she was hot.
"Ummmm...I'm new here and I was wondering if you could show me the way to the office.
"Of course!" Kassie replied grabbing Luna's arm and gesturing for Jessica to come with them.
Luna shook off Kassie "You're so gay." When she said this Jessica looked sad
"Says you, you fucking lesbian! Plus I'm demisexual get it right!" Kassie stated trying to seem serious but failed and laughed so hard she started to wheeze (me when I laugh).
"True im gay as." Luna said flipping her hair.
"Your gay?" Said Jessica confused
"If I'm not gay then Neil Patrick Harris is straight." She replied.
Jessica giggled and smiled damn did Luna love that laugh.

In the short time to the office they had learned a lot of things about Jessica she was Australian, pansexual with a preference to females, she liked the same youtubers as them and was in all the same fandoms. Thy ended up talking the rest of the day and became good friends with the two. Luna had a good feeling about this.

2 weeks later
Jessica was over at Luna's she couldn't believe Luna was her friend she was so pretty and when she found out she was a lesbian she was so happy. She planned to tell Luna how she felt today she noticed Luna looking at her and blushed "so what do you want to do?" Luna asked "you" Jessica thought silently laughing "can I leave my stuff in your room?" Luna nodded and showed Jessica upstairs they walked into her room and Jessica decided it was now or never "I like you Luna,way more than a friend" Luna turned around then started walking towards her, Jessica thought she was going to hit her but suddenly she kissed her! She kissed back a minute later they heard kassie behind them "I ship it" she was whispered they pulled apart and laughed.

The end

This was my first ever fanfic it's pretty shitty but hope you liked it