Is it true?

(Sorry a little back story:

Justin, Edmond, Amy, Jean, Ella and Sunghee were friends since they were little in America. Each of them has Korean names but they wanted to be called by their American names apart from Sunghee. Right now, they all rent a house together. The house belongs to Edmonds so they just pay Edmond's parent each week for rent.)

Continuing with the story- let's just say that it was home time~

They all walked home together, on the way they got some drinks and snacks. At home the boy sleeps upstairs and the girls sleep down stairs and Sunghee is the first room to the right since she either studies all night or only sleeps for an hour a day. They all walked into the house and went to their own room. They got changed and went to the kitchen for food.

Ding! Sunghee's phone just received a notification. She opened it,

'Sunghee, this is where we are meeting and when we are meeting for the dinner-----------' Rap Monster texted but there were the rest of BTS (what they call themselves) as well in the conversation. Sunghee then forwarded to the conversation she has with the whole household in.

It was a Saturday and it was dinner time so they all guys meet up at the location and had dinner with BTS. Sunghee, Jin and Taehyun as well as Jean got along well since you all were very funny especially 4D alien, Kim Taehyun. The rest just chatted among themselves. Amy, Jean and Justin stayed behind but Sunghee wanted to go back home,

'Do you want me to take you back home?' Jimin asked coldly,

'If that's fine with you,' Sunghee replied. Then you two left quietly and went to Jimin's car. Edmond followed behind without Sunghee and Jimin knowing.

Sunghee arrived at home and then got changed into her comfy clothes, she boiled the jug and made herself a cup of coffee. She tied her hair in a messy bun, grabbed her books out of her bags and started studying.

'x squared equals, blah, blah, blah (I can't be stuffed writing it all in),' Sunghee muttered. Little by little the rest of them came back. Knock, knock!

'Oh, when did you come back?' Ella asked.

'I came back a while ago I didn't want to stay too long,' Sunghee replied.

'Who drove you back?' Ella asked.

'Jimin,' Sunghee answered.

'What! Why would he drive you back here? Like I am not jelsous at all since I have someone else that I like but...' Ella talked then the two met gazes. Sunghee quickly grabbed Ella into her room and sat her down on her bed and sat beside her.

'So,' Sunghee said.

'Soo..?' Ella questioned.

'Who is this "person" that you like? Huh?' Sunghee questioned. Ella looked around the room and check outside the door to see ig there was any one before sitting back on the bed beside Sunghee.

'You promise not to tell?' Ella asked. Sunghee nodded. Ella then sit closer to her and whispered,

'I have a crush on Justin.'

'Mwo?!' Sunghee shouted. Ella quickly covered mouth with her hand and made a shhh! Signal.

Then Justin came back with Edmond.

'Hyung, can I come in? I need to tell you something,' Justin said.

'Sure,' Edmond then let him in and sat him down on his bed.

'How do you confess to a girl that you like?' Justin asked.

'Why? Do you like someone?' Edmond asked. Justin nodded.