chapter 2:words arent stronger than hidden blades

about 50 or 60 men marched up the street heavily armed with epic clothing and extra strong swords some even with spears hammers and axes there black hats and shiny cloakes glimered in the faiding sunlight I jump down walking towards what looks like a leader armed with a great sword and several brutes with spears and large battle axes I knew I couldn't take them on so I waited for them to come to me "move sir" said one of the brutes not afraid to poke me with a spear I replied "I just want to talk to your boss" he stares at me as if I just murdered he's child he moves aside to make way for the boss he then walked up trying to intimidate me raising he's great sword "yes?" I then step back pushing my hand forward as my hidden blade extends "who are you?" I say bringing my hand in line with my neck "I am the Templar leader don't mess with me or all these men will have you killed within 2 seaconds who are you?" he asked as I step back ounce again "Edward kenway and I am an assasin" the Templar grins "ok  we just came to destroy this fine house but you have been blocking our way so move or die" I swing my hidden blade at him "I MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE" I yelled furiously remembering the poem that I swore on "what are you going to do about it?" he says pushing me to the ground what was I going to do now?