Chapter One: The New Girl

Bepper Prov:

   She blinked her eyes awake, the sound of a alarm clock ringing in her ears. Letting out a light groan, slamming her hands on the alarm clock. "First day of new Highschool Bepper... get threw this." She stood, quivering in fear. Somehow she knew she would be the only immigrant. Her fur was messy, the top squirming out wildly. She let out a grunt, grabbing her furbrush from her desk. She started running the hairbrush down her messy fur, seeming to tame the wild beast. A pound sounded on her door. "BEPPER! MOM WANTS US DOWNSTAIRS!" She nodded as Aparri, her brother, was right in front of her. She put her brush down, walking down the ally, glancing at her brother's room. Aparri had seemed to act like they hadn't moved. She sighed, heading towards the stairs.

     Her mom set a bowl of chicken scraps on the table, Aparri had already dug in. She sat down, quivering slightly. She had to leave all her friends! Chourr, Lukey, and Woot.. A sigh escaped her mouth. "Light up you big slug. This is gonna be easy!" Aparri nudged her arm. "All I can think about is my old friends. They were so kind! And I just have to leave them.." She trailed off. "C'mon. I'll be glued to your side, if you dont know." Aparri lifted her from her chair. She left the chicken scraps, walking to the door and hooking her wings to her back. Aparri stepped by her side. They walked out the door, hearing a friendly goodbye from her mom as she walked out. I hope today is as good as mom hopes...

     She stepped into the small building, animals running freely around the entrance. She heard everyone greeting each other. Everyone has friends.. except me.. Her thoughts were disturbed from a great shove, sending her scrambling forward. She thought it was Aparri, giving her a too harsh friendly nudge. Her thoughts were disproved as she turned around, seeing a large, blue, arctic wolf. "Look what the cat brought in! I haven't seen an arctic fox in a while." The blue wolf sneered. Her eyes shifted nervously, seeing his friends around him. A large brown wolf, pink stripes running down her body. A grey, smaller arctic wolf stood next to the blue wolf. A few others surrounded him, but she didn't care. She was screwed. "Whats your name scrap?" The blue wolf stepped towards her. "I.. im.. Bep.. Bepper. I come from.. Coral Canyons.." She scrambled, forcing her fur to flat and for her to stand straight. "Coral Canyons! Stay there with your cats, flea bag!" The blue wolf threw his dew claws at her, them scratching along her muzzle. "Yeah, get her Skorm!" The brown wolf shouted. "So, 'Skorm', you hate cats, aye?" She turned up to her brother. His red fur shined, looked like it was groomed. "Why do you care? Your a dog! Cats are worthless creatures." Skorm flicked a drop of blood from his black dew claw. "Im her brother, so you better back off." Aparri helped her up, letting her lean on his shoulder. "Fine. Your lucky Bepper." Skorm looked back at her as she left. A hint of joy sparkling in his blue eyes.

------Time Skip-------

     She looked at her food, not able to even pick at it. "Whats wrong with you?" Her mom turned down at her, her red ear flicking. "Im fine. Just not hungry." She replied wall pushing her plate away. "Well, dont blame me if your starving." Her mom went back to her cooking. Aparri's gaze stunned at her back. "Your not upset that Skorm hurt you, right? I got your back, no matter what." Aparri nudged her arm. "Im fine!" She snapped back, anger suddenly burning inside her. She hated it how everyone had to be worried about her! She stomped up to her room, hissing with anger. She sat on her bed, her mood suddenly changing. She had acted like a child! Embarrassment and shame flooded over her. But she knew it was for a reason. That hint of joy in his eyes...

Does he like me?

Like my fanfiction :D? Thanks, I'll keep doing more. Stay tuned :)!