Ch 1

Nights POV

"Hey guys Night here and wait....FUCK I MESSED UP!!" "Whats up Mi-... I mean Night. SHIT I MESSED UP AGAING!! "Ug why is youtube so hard... wait....IM FILMING SHIT!!! WHERE'S THE DAMN STOP BUTTON." I stop the video and take a break. I look at my calender and see the words pack up written in black marker.  "Just one more day till I pack up and move to Washington state." I say with relief. I look at my phone and decide to watch Skydoesminecraft just because Max is in it. I scroll through the videos and dexide to watch Do Not Laugh.

((30 minutes later brought to you by mac n cheese))

After watching several Do Not Laughs I decide to try to record my video. Here we go. I click the rec. button and start recording.

"Hey guys Night here and welcome back. As you can see I am playing roblox."

/timeskip after the recording\

"FUCK I DIED AGAIN.  So I'd better stop befor I get more raged at roblox and brake something. Anyways guys please like and subscribe and comment and I'll see ya later bye." I wave goodbye and stop the recording. Dang the thing is 20 minutes of me yelling at my computer. I start editing the video and get it up on youtube befor 4:00 pm. I look at my subscrider count and see 50,550 people subscribed. Well even though I only started a few months ago I'm doing pretty good. "Night come down and get your dinner!" my mom yells to me. "K mom!" I take off my headphones and go to eat dinner.

...skipping to 11pm...

After playing several rounds of call of duty with my brother I look at the clock. "Well I'd better go to bed good night." "Night." I head to my bed room and close tge door. I change into some black leggings and a t-shirt. U stand in the center of my room and take one finall look around before I pack things up. "I'm gonna miss this place." I get in my bed and go to sleep just dreaming of the good times I've had with my family.

______________________________
So i know this chapter is short but dont worry theyll be longer. Have a good labore day bye 😝😃