Don't say you love me

Hey guys, so I'm writing my first story and I really hope everyone likes it :) enjoy

Chapter 1

Shit. It was a few minutes past midnight and instead of reading my novel, To Kill A Mocking Bird, like I was supposed to be, I was happily laying in bed listening to music. Oh well, I never really cared about English. I mean it's not like I can ever pay attention anyways. That was my worst class, besides American History, which was actually shockingly easy, if you cared about it. Besides, how could I focus when I was too busy staring at the most beautiful creation on the face of the earth? Staring only made it worse, I mean the more I pathetically drooled over him, the more self conscious I became of myself. How come I would always fall for people way out of my league? What was I even thinking about, I had to start reading. If I wasn't pretty than might as well be smart. I placed my headphones down and unsuccessfully began reading, slowly but surely I read one page. It was too late to understand what my eyes were telling me to comprehend. Out of habit, I placed my headphones back into my ears and continued listening to the one thing, besides him, that keeps me going; my music. Slowly drifting into a peaceful sleep, I set my alarm for 6:45 A.M., for yet another day of hell in a few hours.

~

"Come on babe lets just snuggle a for a bit"

"Fine Curtis, but only if you give me a kiss."I whispered in his ear.

"That I can do" Curtis chuckled.

He leaned over and laid himself over me and slowly leaned in, licking his lips-

"Rose get up, You have to leave for school in 30 minutes!"

Damn you mom, my dream was just getting interesting. I got up slowly, my head dizzy from staying up late. I began my daily routine of washing my face, flat ironing my hair, applying mascara, and getting dressed. No breakfast I told myself, there wasn't any time anyways. I packed up my bag and waited for my carpool ride to pick me up.

-

The morning was a bore, I tried as hard as I could to smile and pretend that I actually gave a fuck. The only thing that kept me from pretend calling in sick was Curtis. I sat in my usual spot in American History, in the back left corner, where only the rejects and troublesome students sat. I was only sitting there because it had a perfect view of Curtis. I started staring and his every movement made me flutter. It was so tempting to sprint over to him and snuggle up in his maroon colored sweater, that I had to physically hold myself down in my chair. I noticed that he didn't shave and had baby whiskers over his perfectly toned face. His shoulders were a broad and muscular. And his bright blue eyes looked like a clear blue sky. The best part about his appearance was is smile; it literally made my day, everyday. It was so cute when he smiled because he put his whole face into it, like his forehead wrinkled and his dimple appeared on his left cheek. Besides that he was clearly the smartest person in the class. He whispered to his friend Andrew and then chuckled, it was so hot. Ugh, I had to stop staring, it just made things worse. I distracted myself and started doodling until class was over. I had English next and the same pattern happened, I stare, I get self conscious, then I doodle. Finally school was over. I went home and attempted to do my homework but I kept getting distracted by him. I couldn't live like this. I had to have Curtis, he was took good for me but my greed overpowered. I started to think of all the ways I could possibly get Curtis to like me. I did this by analyzing his past girlfriends and why he broke up with them. It seemed to me that he was into the bad bitchy rebel of a girl but with a sensitive side to her. That wasn't me, but I would do anything to get Curtis, even if that meant changing myself.

Chapter 2

"Hey Curtis, I like your shirt." I say to him after getting the balls to finally speak to Curtis.