5.Paradise

I woke up to waves crashing against the shore and the sun shone through the French doors.

"Morning."said Stefan

"Morning."I smiled

He kissed my cheek and got up to the kitchen,I got up an put on a light blue bikini,and then I put some jean shorts.

I pulled my hair into a ponytail and brushed my teeth and washed my face,I went into the kitchen.

"What do you wanna do,Elena?"he asked

"Swim."I grin

"Clearly."he chuckled

~*~

I stood next to Stefan on the top of a waterfall.

"You sure?"I ask

Breathe.

He nods and grabs my hand and we jump. I felt the water smack my body left and right.

"Elena!"he yells

He pulled me to shore.

"I'm okay."I say,spitting out water

"Here."

He bit into his wrist and the vampire blood came rushing in to my body.

"That was close."he sighed

"Look I'm fine Stefan."I say

He hugged me. And then we went inside.

"Stefan.."

I kissed him. I felt his hands run up and down my back. We fell on the bed. He kissed my neck.

I kissed him. I took off his shirt,

He took off my clothes as well. He left kisses all over my body,nipping on my ear.

I fumbled with his swim trunks,and he took off my shorts. And we did what people who have sex do.

~*~*~*~*~

The Next Morning

Waves crash against the beach. And ocean breeze crawled throughout the room. I got up and traced over the kisses. And his soft touches.

Then I can realize it. There was feathers,feathers. In my hair.

"Good morning."smiled Stefan

"Morning."I smile

He was in a T-shirt and dark jeans.

I was standing in my bra and underwear.

"I'm gonna get dressed."I nod

I slip into a short day gown and pull my hair into a fishtail braid down my shoulder. I put on some sandals and sit down with Stefan at breakfast.

"What's the plan today?"I ask

"Hiking,and then sit here with my sweetheart and watch a movie."he replied

"Sounds like we're dating then married."I chuckle

I felt pains and urges to vomit in my stomach.

I run to the bathroom. And vomit.

I reach for my purse and it falls to floor,everything falling out.

I grab a pregnancy test,and test myself.

"No."I gasp