Remembering Sunday

Marc P.O.V.

I groaned as I turned in my bed. What time is it? I said to myself, of course, she’s not here anymore. With another groan I got up from bed, put my hoodie on and made my way downstairs to go for a walk. I didn’t care if it was 2 in the morning, I don’t care anymore. I don’t care what I do, what I eat, if we lose or win, if I’m alone or not, the only thing that matters to me is gone, better said, the only person that made me feel alive is gone. I still can’t believe this is over, for me is not over, I want her to come back, I want her with me, I want her all for me, I want Fabi, the girl of my dreams.

I can’t find myself lately, it seems that she has taken away everything from me, even my soul, but it’s my fault, it was me that gave her everything, I gave her the rights to do whatever she wanted with me, my feelings, my life; I’ve never fallen so hard for someone before, with her I realized that I’d never fallen in love...she was the one.

I love everything about her. The way she is so easygoing, always trying to make me laugh or better, making fun of me, I never got mad her because of that because she was so funny that I also laugh at my own stupidity. She was a strong woman, she was a libero in her volleyball team, I can honestly say that when I went to her matches I got scared at her for a little, I’ve never seen a more powerful arm my life, her serve was…wow.

I remember one day clearly…

“Fabi? Fab? Babe where are you?” I said while walking by the parking lot of her gym.

“Late as always, come here loser!” She said, rather scream before taking my arm and drag me into the building.

“Where are you taking me? This is illegal” I said playfully.

“Oh pweasee, I’m not going to kill you or something, I’m just gonna teach you a real sport, that’s it” She said with a devilish grin playing her lips.

She always teased me with this, saying volley was better that football in every way, that it have more technique and stuff, even though she loves football, she was always trying to win on that…I never let her, hahaha.

“A real sport? Hey Fabi, you know that I’m football player, so I know it quite good” I said while winking at her and she rolled her eyes.

“I’m talking about volley, mister Bartra” she said holding her head up high, showing her prideself that I love so much. She never loose.

“Okay then, let’s make a bet” I said smirking

“Ohoo…a bet? Be careful kiddo, you know I’m gonna win” she winked at me

“You? Win? Haha…the winner will have the right to ask whatever he wants to the loser”

“Just like that? Like whatever, whatever?”

“Yes missy”

“Alright, so you’ll be my slave for one year straight then”

“Mmm…let’s see about that”

And the game began. I was playing really good, but not as good as her. She was so confident, another thing I love about her, no one has ever show me so much determination on a game than her, she inspire me.

Now we are in a tie, the next to make the point would be the winner.

“Are you ready to lose?” I said looking at her straight in the eyes

“Are you talking to yourself?” she said raising her left eyebrow

“Haha, ready? And….go!” I served and….