Chapter 1

------Kendall's POV-------

"Uuugh" I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock "Another boring day"and then I heard someone knocking on my door "Come in, It's open"my door opens and my dad reveals " Wakey wakey sleepyhead!" dad said "Daddy I'm already awake,and why are you here?" I said in a good way "You and your sister are going out today, while me and your mom will go on a 1 week vacation at hawaii" daddy told me "I don't wanna go,plus,Kylie don't have any plans" i said,and Kylie burts inside my room " No! I have plans, I'll take you out in this cage"said Kylie "Noooo! I wanna stay here" I said stubbornly "No! Wear your Black dress.We're going out tonight about 7" she said and left my room with my dad.I went to my bathroom and brush my teeth, after that i went to my dresser and I chose my most comfy clothes (A/N: outfit link ---->http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/8d/85/51/8d8551233d4f07698a6753f8c36bce86.jpg) 

I went to my Range Rover and drove to the nearest starbucks, I ordered bagel and my favorite white hot chocolate,I went to the nearest park and I sat on a bench and ate my food,after i consumed my bagel I put my earphones and played One Directons Little things, i changed the song and played Royals by Lorde.I Browsed my twitter and someone caught my attention, Harry Styles follows you , Im not a fan of this boyband but I like their songs, I went to his twitter profile I read his tweets it says ,Headin' to the club tonight , I checked my watch its nearly 12 am so I should head home.I drove all the way home.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What do think? is it good? sorry if i messed up, not my fault I'm only 11 so..no hates, love you all

~Sophie x