Never Grow Up

I feel like everyone is always excited to become an adult. They think of all the positives but not so much the negatives. They think of the freedoms, not the responsibilities. 

Now I'm an adult. It was a huge wake up call for me. I was never good at saving money, but lately I have been better because I was forced to so suddenly. I understand that I knew this was coming but I feel like it should be talked about more. But I do realize that it is ultimately my fault. I should've known better. 

Another thing is that it is so hard to find a job and people obviously need jobs to survive so that they can get paid and be able to afford stuff. 

Ever since I graduated and became and official adult, I've been so miserable. I'm sad all the time now and I don't have enough money to do anything I want to do. I feel like giving up all the time. It's really hard. I don't understand how it seems like everyone has it figured out.

Being a minor may seem completely awful at times, but it's so much better than being an adult in some ways. You don't have so many bills and payments. You might not have as many freedoms but unless you have money, you don't as an adult either. I'd love to go travel right now but I need money for that. 

So for the time being, I'm going to feel like I'm stuck and trapped, but that is okay. I know it will get better. Not just for me, but for everyone. It will get better with time. So don't give up on dreams or life. It will be better.